18

same night

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"kamari—"

"i'm not repeating myself..." i said as i got up from his lap.

he stared at me as i took my hair tie off my wrist and put half my twists up into a ponytail.

i guess it finally clicked for him as he stood up and pulled down his sweats and his boxers followed. for a minute i wanted to back down as his dick came into view.

it was two toned and slightly curved....and definitely bigger than anything i've seen in real life-

i shook the thoughts from my head as i pulled off my jacket and shirt then took off my pants.

he was sitting back down on the bed once i got situated, i was down on my knees between his legs.

i was trying to remember every video i've ever seen, and any advice i've ever gotten from anyone-

i grasped his shaft softly and let spit fall from my mouth onto his tip, i took his tip into my mouth and gently sucked on it before taking more of him into my mouth.

i slowly moved my head up and down letting spit fall from my mouth onto him, i took one of my hands and started massaging his balls.

"shit..." i heard him moan.

gotcha bitch.

i moved my head faster and slipped my other hand into my boxers, i spread my own precum over my tip and jerked myself off.

i pushed my head all the way down until my nose touched his trimmed pubic area, i held my head there for a few seconds before coming up and letting spit fall from my mouth.

my eyes were starting to water and i felt him grab my chin, he gently forced my jaw open and let spit fall from his mouth to mines.

then my head was pushed back towards his dick, instead i started jerking him off and took his balls into my mouth.

i gently sucked on his balls as he moaned and laid back on the bed, i moved my hand and went back to sucking his dick. i felt his hips starting to rise so i allowed him to fuck my mouth.

i moved my hand faster on my own dick feeling myself close to cumming,"kamari— fuckk." he groaned and i felt him nut into my mouth.

the unfamiliar taste took over my mouth and i swallowed as i felt myself nut into my boxers, i lifted off his dick and he sat up quickly grabbing me from between his legs.