25

kamari held the letter that had been sent to his house that only had his name on it but no sender

he had a huge guess on who the person was but didn't want to get his hopes up. he looked over at his dresser that had the letter masani's father gave him from the day masani was taken to the police station.

kamari i love you more than life itself, by time you read this i'll most likely been then left by now. i love you li daddy but ion want you spending yo life waiting on me and having to hide wit me.

imma be ight, you hear me? i just gotta get away for a lil and get some shit together. i know i said live yo life but don't have too much fun wit these other niggas, i got people who'll make 'em come up missing.

if you need anything go to my dad, he has my account information and knows that money for you. use it for college or personal wants it doesn't matter.

kamari shook away the tears that clouded his eyes, the 'gotta get away for a lil' is starting to become 4 years since he's seen masani. now he'd send a letter once every year.

now did he have his lil fun?? he only talked to one or two boys since masani but they never last...due to the fact one boy ended up missing then his body was found in the woods.

so kamari knew masani was serious about the niggas will end up missing, but he couldn't understand how he even found out about the boy that fast.

he took a deep breath before opening the letter and started reading it.

didn't i say not too much fun wit these niggas baby?? he seemed like a cool guy but you mines until i'm 6 feet under phat. i know you probably upset wit me tho.

i wouldn't be surprised if you've lost some feeling as well, and on my end i'm sorry this shit taking a lil longer then i expected but i love you so fuckin much li daddy, i miss you even more.

my hand ain't even cutting it no more, i'm ready to be back underneath you. even if you don't wanna fuck wit me anymore, imma still fuck wit you.

kamari shook his head as he folded the letter back up and placed it into his nightstand under other stuff, he looked over at his graduation cap and gown he bought - which he used masani's extra money for - that was hanging on his closet door.

kamari was graduating mid semester since he took extra classes during summer break instead of actually taking a break.

was kamari overworking himself ever since masani's disappearance? yes he was doing any and everything to occupy his mind from masani leaving.

not to mention he also joined one of the fraternities at the school making him a nupe, now he'd talk to his fellow brothers in the faternity but outside of that he was more to himself.

"nigga!! what you doing?!" he heard from outside his bedroom door.

"jamari! i'm finna get ready!"

"nigga i smell weed..."jamari said opening his twin brothers bedroom door.