Hide And Seek

"so.." said Austin
"what" i said chuckling. he put his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck tickling a bit. "Austin what" i said laughing. "you wanna have little fun" he said tickling me a bit again.
"well i was thinking hide and seek in the dark"i said looking at him. "well i was thinking we can go-"
"sorry i couldnt help to hear hide and seek in the dark" said Jaime "nah man we're not-"
"WHATS WAS THAT JAIME?!"
"HIDE AND SEEK IN THE DARK"
"IM PLAYING" said all 4 boy's
"guess were playing hide and seek in the dark" i said smirking at Austin. he rolled his eyes and smiled once he caught my eye. " jaime your it since you called it all out" said Austin. "fine i'll count in the kitchen" said Jaime.
"1..2..3..4..5"
everyone scrambled around to find a perfect spot to hide. i ran past the stair case and went straight to the living room.
"uh uh uh" said Austin smiling
"your hiding with me" he said pulling me by my waist back to the stair case
"20..21..22..23"
"he counting to 35 we need to hurry! but be quiet so he doesn't know that were upstairs." i said serious. Austin shook his head up and down as we tip toed/run up the stairs. "this way" said Austin. he opened my bed room door and walked in me following close behind. he closed the door quietly making sure you don't hear the 'click' noise. i was standing by my bed as Austin walked towards me. He bent down a little and kissed me. it was nice and smooth but then it got a little heated up. he knocked me down softly on the bed and slowly climbed on top of me. i grabbed his shirt and our lips reconnected. his hands were exploring my body while mine was all tangled up in his hair. i began pulling the hem of his shirt to take it off and once he did ooo girl did he look good. i smiled widely and kissed him again. next thing you know it our pants were off,shirts, bra, panties, everything! As we were getting a bit rough he put himself into me making me moan. "oh my god Austin!" "shhh" "oh my god" i said feeling my back arch.
"FOUND YA" i heard Jaime. "ahhhh" i screeched and pushed Austin off me and covered myself finally. "i'm i'm i'm" jaime stuttered "what the hell you doing man get out!" i said holding the covers closer to my body. Jaime slammed the door and i looked straight at Austin which was LAUGHING. hes laughing at the point we were having sex in the middle of a HIDE AND SEEK GAME OH MY GOD WE'RE HAVING SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF A SIDE AND SEEK GAME! "Austin its not fucking funny." i said getting out of the bed and put on new pair of panties and a new bra. "it kinda is" he said getting up picking up his clothes off the floor. "no Austin! This is SO embarrassing! Jaime walked in on us having SEX!"
"babe come-"
"NO"
"Valentina yo-"
"STOP."
"cant we just-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT AUSTIN" i said pointing to the bed room door.
"Val?"
"now."
Austin came to me and tried to hold my face which i moved to way. i didn't want him to touch me.i didn't want anyone to touch me. I'm humiliated and a bit scared. This is me and Austin's first fight. i don't think i can handle this.