-----CHAPTER5------

i caould feel my face turning red in anger and threw the first punch.

i felt my fist connected her right cheek which made her head whip.

"go mommy!" Mari yelled.

i shook my hand with a bit as i felt pain in it but that still wasent enough. this was just the begginging.

i put my face by hers and whispered

'lets not do his infront of my daughter." grabbed her blonde hair and dragged her outside.

' OW! YOU CUNT!" she yelped in pain.

i kneed her in the nose and herd a crunch. she whining again and i was slapping and punching her. i let her go and all she did was laugh.

"your cute. this is nothing." she starred at me.

she walked up to me and pinched me.

i fell to the ground in shock. she became by me and it was the perfect time to trip her.

i crawled on top of her and began punchng her while she started leaving scratch marks on me. as i was about to punch her one more time there was a hand on me to stop the punch. i tried again but my arm didnt even move. i whipped my head to see wh it was and it was vic. he shook his head in disapprovle. i sighed and off of her. she began sayng youll regret this and im useless. she was just mad that i won fair and square. all i said was "now it s your tun to run." she walked away with stomping. i went back in the coffee shop with my head down. i looked up with shocking faces and jame said "youre hired." wait what?

"im sorry what?" i said in a confure voice.

"Mommy its perce the vel!" Mari said excitedly bouncing in tonys arms.

i widen my eyes.

"dude i just got in a fight in front of my bosses." i said putting my head down smaking my forehead.

'dude its fine. youll need those moves when people start something with you so its fine" toy said smiling

"and we all love this little munchkin." said mike swooping Mari out of tonys arms and carring her in his arms kissing the sid of her head which made her giggle.

'i..." i was starting.

"how...how long is the tour?" i said scratching my head.

"6 months" they all said all togather.

"you guys im still in high school!" i said in a worry voice.

'whens your graduation?"

"2 days"

"perfectt! afer that day is when we go."

i shook my head in smiling

"i cant believe im doing this." i said looking up now.