-----CHAPTER8------

HEY JOHN," i yelled to 4 tabels down. he looked up and smiled and ran over by me. "you okay?"

"i just need you to do me a solid. i wanna go whatch the boys play with Mari." i said smiling.

 For the past 3 months all i did was work and walk back to the bus with tiring swollen feet. i never got to whatch the boys set since i never really had the chance to. "oh yeah sure! i barley do anything over there anyways." he said shrugging a bit. "okay. thanks!" i ran over by the bus and gabbed my back stage pass and Maris. I went to get her ear plugg thingies and went to Maris bunk.

"hey darlin'." i said shaking her a bit

"mommy?" she turned around slowly and she smiled widley when she saw my face. she jumped on me and started giggling.

'your home early." she said poking my nose.

"yeah i know i wanted to see your uncles play today." i said

"oooo mommy can i lease come with you! i'll be a really good girl and not make any noise at all. i swear!" she said putting her hands in a praying sign.

"promise?"  said narrowing my eyes a bit.

"cross my heart" she said crossing her chest as its her heart.

"oh okay." i said rolling my eyes playfully. she jumped out of my arms and went to the front to put her shoes on.

"only because you crossed your heart." i said pointing at her.

AT THE CONCERT'

we made it to the concert safly and whatched the boys play. Mari was jumping everywhere and head bangging while her blond locks went everywhere. her eyes were closed and was singing along to the song that was playing which was bulletproof love. i guess Tony saw us because he gave me a smile. i smiled back kindly and but my thumbs up. his eyes landed on Mari which was still jumping around with her eyes closed while singing. he laughed abit and got Jaimes attention while he got Vics attention. Tony went by Mikes drums and nodded while sill playing. They were all starring at Mari while dancing and singing while her eyes were closed. Vic turned back around to the crowd and put his fingers to his lips and pointed to Mari. All eyes were on her now and she had no idea. Vic took his micrphone still singing and walked over by us. 

(vic Mari)

This isint fair

noMaris eyes were already open which ened up in Vics eyes. all she did was smile and danced slightly.

dont you try to bring this on me

my love for you was bulletproof

but your the one who shot me

god darn it i could barley say your name

so i'll try to write it

and fill the pen with blood from the sink

whaooo

whaoooo

but dont just say it you should scream my name

pretend that its a song because it forever yours

we could sing this all the way home

and ill sing alooong

cause i dont know anyother song ooo wahooo

oh no

and ill sing along cause im barly hangin on no im barley hangin on

by the time your hearing this i'll already be gone

now theres nothing to do but tear my voice apart

nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon.

Maris eyes got big when he intrduced her to the crowd.

"hey everbody this is our little friend here. her name is Mari." Vic said smiling. "say hi Mari!" he put the microphone up to her mouth. she looked up at me. "mommy can you say my name with me?" she asked shy. her mouth was still by the micro phone so everybody herd it.

"whoa mommy i coud talk louder than Uncle Jaime!" she beamed. i laughed because she has no idea what the microphone did i guess.

"mommy mommy i think the whle world could hear me!" she said with big eyes.

"why wont you ask darling." i said kinda geting my voice in it.

"okay," she said nodding and looked at the crowd.

"can you hear me?" they all screamed and she giggled.

"well good because my name it Mari! and i have 4 uncles," she said putting up 2 finger on each hand.

"their names are Uncle Vic, Uncle Mike, Uncle Cony and Uncle Taime! their all in band! Uncle Vic sings Uncle Mike plays gums Uncle Taime plays ah BASS and Uncle Cony plays guita.. OH and Uncle vic plays Guitar too! i dont have a daddy but my mommy is also my daddy and she takes weally good care of me. she said my uncles could be my dad for now so now i have a lot of daddys. they said they love me more than my mommy. but im pretty sure thats not true because my mommy told me she loved me since i was bown. but i know they love e because they show me everyday now. im vewy tankful for what i have. because without my new family..i wouldnt be living my dweam which is having a family." she noticed people were crying and she quickly spoke. "OH NO DONT CWY! you could be my family too!" she said smiling." I LOVE YOU FAMILY!" she said while putting her hands up. "we love you too" they all shouted back. the boys went by us and gave us evil grins.

"mommy.."

RUN" i said i whatched Mari go on stage and i follwed.

The boys were chasing us to give us a hug which lead to being hugged by a big sweaty bear. i was getting chased by Mike and Vic and Jaime and Tony were chassing Mari. i stopped dead in my tracks when i saw the crowd. it was.. amazing. i just starred at everyone and them laughing at the show Mari and the guys put on. i was so into it i didnt even know what was going on anymore. All a sudden i hear  "MOMMY NO!" i felt two boddies colide with mine on my left and right i felt the sweaty boddies and imidently catched on.

MIke and Vic had gotten me. Mari was still running looking behind her while jaime was chassing her. i whatched her trip on a cord. i was so shocked i didnt even move. i saw Tony come out and ran to her. he was on his back slidding and Mari was half way to the floor. Mari fell on Tonys stomache with a umph. she looked up at tony and starred at him. she sat on his stomache and screamed "UNCLE CONY! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!"  he shook his head laughing and got up. he carried her on his shoulder and was about to walk away. until Adam came up

"wait! dont you guys want a picture?"he said smirking.

i chuckled a bit and went by the guys. They put me in between the four of them since i was much shorter. Mari was still on Tonys shoulder which was right next to me. she was on my left side with Tony while Jaime was on the right and the 2 Fuentes was on the end of both sides. "say cheese uncles and mommy" and we all said cheese vey loudly.

 "CHEESE"