CH.13

Marie with ice cream is not well. she is going to be jumping off the walls! i just need to convince her about not to have any sprinkles. sprinkles means crazy and staying up till one. not happening.

"fine," i started getting everyones attention

"Marie we may go get ice cream but no sprinkles." i said sternly.

"aw mo-" she began to whine until i gave her a disapproving look.

"okay mommy thank you!" she ran up to me gave me a quick hug and a little kiss on the cheek and ran to the back. maybe to put her shoes on. everyone put on their shoes and soon we were on our way

-----ICSHOP------

we all walked in and of course me getting awkward weird stares i just smiled and walked to the counter.

"hi how may i help you?" said the lady

"can i have a strawberry" i said ordering for Marie

"and a oreo" i said

"is that all?" ask the lady

i turned to the guys

"chocolate" said jaime

"mint" said mike

" mango" said vic

" chocolate" said tony

i turned around hoping she herd.

she was all on her cashier thing and said the total.

"$11.12" she said i got out my money and handed it to her quickly before any of the boys give them one of the cards or money.

we got our ice creams shortly after and sat down. i notice Marie having some ice cream on her face.

"hey guys be right back i need to get a napkin for Marie anyone else need one?" i looked up from my ice cream. all the boys had their ice cream mustaches and smeared everywhere on their face.

"okay..i guess so.." i stood up slowly shaking my head. i grabbed some napkins and as i was reaching for another napkin but someone beat me to it. the last one. ughh. i looked at the dip shit who did it and oh jesus.

the young man in front of me had brown shaggy hair that was uo to his eyebrows. he had a nice tan body with crystal blue eyes. his lips were nice and plumped and he had some cheekbones. he was wearing a tight gray v-neck, tacky shorts which seemed like that had millions of pockets, with gray converse. he had 5 bracelets on one wrist And 2 on the other. his hand had moved infront of me almost like he wanted to shake hands. i looked at his hand no ring good sign.

"hey my name is Brian yours?"

i couldn't even speak. oh my god more like cannot breathe!

"i-uh-i wait..wait what." i said with my eyes wide.

"name hon." he said with that gorgeous laugh. i molded my hand against his she shook it lightly.

" oh um my name. OH Valentina." i said smiling brightly.

"beautiful name for a beautiful lady." he said kissing my hand.

okay honestly i never go with boys like this.

but hes CHARMING.

"why thank you Darlin." i said showing my teeth once again.

"so why js a beautiful women here by herself?" he asked.

"oh no im not im here wjth my family" i said pointing at a table that had 4 men and a little girl.

"oh brothers and sister?" he asked

"no brothers and DAUGHTER." said to make it clear.

"oh wel shes beautiful he said looking at her in awe and then looked at me with the same look. we stared at eachother like that for while our heads were getting closer and closer.

"MOMMY UNCLE JAIME GOT ICE CWEAM IN MA HAIR!" yelled Marie i snapped out of it and looked over by her. i nodded and my way over. i felt a hand connect with my arm saying "may i come sit with you guys?" Brian asked politely.

.....

"of course" i said giving him a warm smile.