BAD NEWS):

ok so my mom and dad had decided im not allowed to go on wattpad since im failing biology-___- so im going to do a VERY short chapter. im sooo sorryyyy

thats all i herd, was marie yelling were going to live with the Fuentes brothers. what..?

"what...what about your girlfriends?" i asked worriedly. i dont need some girls hating on me because im living with their boyfriends and their not.

"we already talked to them. everything will be fine just..please." said mike while vic shook his head in agreement.

"why though?" i asked. why was it a big deal anyways? i dont understand. only like 6 months with them and already they want my daughter and i to live with them? dont get me wrong attractive boys that are in a rock band asking you to live with them is pretty cool but i dont look at them in that way. their more like brothers to me..al of them. this is family. this is MY family. i never really had one before.

"because we love you and want to take care of you and Marie...NOT SAYING YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN DAUGHTER..but..you no like..when ever you need us, you know?" said mike

"..yeah i do but.." i looked at him in the eyes and he looked like he we worried. i looked at vic and he he had the same thing in though's chocolate brown eyes.

i looked at Marie and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"please mama" she whispered.

"..n-...ok"

i said while letting a big breathe out.

everyone cheered and danced.

"we'll get your guises stuff when we get home which will be in 2o mins at least." vic yelled dancing with jaime.

i shook my head

"we'll buy the things you'll need" said mike dancing by himself

"and i'll always visit!" said Tony

"ooo me too!!" Jaime said pointing his fingers in different directions.

i shook my head.

all i herd was what they were going to do and what we might need and other stuff like that.

while all i was thinking was.

they really do care. we only new each other for 6 months and their like.. i cant even explain.

i grew up with no one by side since i was 15 my parents didnt except me as who i was and didn't except that i was carrying another life and their grand baby.

that day..that i decided to lose my virginity..wasn't really my decision. i was..Raped.

it all started with a stupid party. i didnt drink but it seemed like everyone else did. so i just grabbed ONE beer and took mini sips. everyone was drunk off their ass and i was getting disgusted by everyone touching me and guys hitting on me..so i left. i was walking and crossed the street. the corner of that street was a group that seemed like my age. i was about to cross the street but i felt someone grab my wrist and got pushed into a body

"hey there darling" said the voice.

it was Jakes.

i was so scarred and confuse i answer.

"IM TALKING TO YOU SLUT!" he yelled. i flinched and tried to back away and run but instead i ran to another body.

"hey there sweet cheeks" said another males voice that i didnt recognize.

i just..didnt answer..i was panicking and scarred.

because of that i got punched in the face. i stumbled and failed to keep my balance. i felt a bit dizzy and just held on to my cheek.

"I SAID HEY AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER ME?!"

"come here you slut" said another guy pulling my hair.

"you'll learn." i was carried into a ally. i dropped me on me ass and was hovering over me. he was jiggling his belt around and i got the hint.

"oh my god" i whispered so low i think he didn't even hear me.

"wait.." said jake

we both looked at him and he glanced at me and talked to the guy

"do you really think this is a really good idea?"

"well..uh..yeah!" he said in a obvious tone

"you want the first hit?" he said smirking. i looked back at jake.

"well do you jake??" he said a little louder.

"uh.." he cleared his throat.

"hell yeah." he said chuckling a bit and pushed the guy off of me him hovering over me.

it was horrible 3 guys did that to me that night.

until the light was caught in my face.

"holy shit..its Val!"

i was pleading and pleading then to get off.

they all starred at me as the guy pulled out.

"were..were so sorry val oh my god" said one of them. all i did was cry and sobbed.

omg this was kinda long sorry