Girls,Girls,Girls

i smiled at her as she pulled her sunglasses up in her hair shoeing her smily green eyes.
"Hi" i said breath taken.
"she gorgeous right?" mike said snaking his arm around her waist, kissing her cheek making her look down a giggled.
i smiled at their cuteness.
" shes a babe alright." i said winking at Alysha walking away letting them have their moment.
i walked deeper into the house slowly looking around.
"MAMA!" i herd Marie yelled while her voice echoed the house.
"holy shit.." i said
" i herd that mama." i herd Marie say smiling.
i saw a girl creeping down the stairs with straight brown hair close by her shoulders. she saw me and smiling putting her index finger up to her lips. i noded a little and crouched down to my baby.
" so i have a feeling someone is looking for you.."
i glanced up seeing the petite lady now off the stairs and on the floor on her toes.
" and the person is planing on eating you."
ii said tickling her hearing her giggle.
"..and.."
"IVE GOTCHA!" said the lady picking her up and hearing her laugh.
she began putting her head in the crook of her neck making munching sounds.
"yum yum yum!" she said pitting her down.
" hi i'm erin im Tonys girlfriend. you must be Valitena!" she said hugging me.
" yeah hi" i said smiling.
2 more girls came out of no where and greeted them selves.
"hi im Jessica but u could just call me jess." she said smiling.
" hi im Danielle but you could just call me Dani." she said giving me a hard look. well damn.
i smiled at them both and said mine.
"Hi my name is Valentina. but you could just call me Val." i said smiling at them both.
Dani's phone rang and excuse our self as we all began to talk. i also excused myself looking for the bathroom.
but instead i walked in on something else.
"Dani she didnt come her to steal out boyfriends.." i herd Alysha say.
" but out of everywhere why here? this is so weird. what if vic cheats in my with miss hot sauce?"
i decided to walk in.
"Dani she would ne-"
" im orry to interrupt but do you think you can show me the bathroom?" Dani crossed her arms while Alysha looked surprised. she looked at Dani then back at me.
" uh-um Yeah! right around the corner." she said mouth gaped open. Dani looked at me
"Thanks Darling." i said looking at her and then at Dani having a quick eye contact until i turned around finding the bathroom.
And the Game begins.