-------CHAPTER 2-------

Later on we went to eat some dinosaur chicken nuggets. I had already sent her babysitter home which was 2 apartment doors down. I looked at Mari which was chewing with her mouth open.

"Baby remember what i told you right?

Che-"

"Chew with your mouth close. I know mommy." She said finishing my sentence smiling.

"Thats my baby girl." I said smiling going her way and swooping her up. I herd her little giggles and started giggling myself. I carried her to her small room and was about to turn on the lights but before i did so i turned down the brightness of the light and then turned on the light switch.

"Mommmyyyyy." She said starting to whine a bit.

"Maarrrriiiii." I said mimicking her voice chuckled slightly.

I laid her down gently and got the dark red blanket that she adores from the end of the bed and but it up to her chin slightly. I kissed her forehead and smiled slightly.

"Night baby girl." I whispered to her while my forehead was pushed against hers.

"Night mommy."

as i was about to walk out i herd a tiny voice saying

"Mommy," i turned around with a smiling face but slightly worried.

" whose perce the vil?" She said trying to sound out the bands name.

" well some guy went up to me and asked me if i wanted to go touring with to be their merch girl. Which is to hand out t shirts and posters," i explained

"And i asked if he were apart of it but they said no. He was a close friend. He actually wanted me to meet with him tomorrow." I said. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Oooooo moommmyyy, you said a bad woood." I rolled my eyes at her with her childish words. But once again she is a child. I smirked to my self.

"Sorry darling. And yeah. Why you ask?" I said to her. She was now sitting up which she does when she interested in something.

"I-I had a dream about fowa boys and they really liked you as the much gil one of them said you could call me uncle mike! And they all stuted to say the same! They said you could call me

Uncle vic

Uncles cony

Uncle taime

Oh and uncle mike.

He said he likes giraffes. And uncle cony said he likes tutles and uncle vic likes monteys ohh and uncle taime likes DRAGONS MOMMY DRAGONS!" She said with wide eyes and her hands up in the air. I laughed a bit and starred at her.

"How did you know about this?" I asked slightly confuse.

"They told me! But in my dweam mommy it amaking." She said flopping back down on her bed.

"I think you mean amazing." I said laughing.

"Good night baby girl." I said smirking on my way out.

How long has she been having these dreams? I didnt even meet the guys yet but my daughter obviously did. In her dreams. What the hell?

It was 10 and i was doing the dishes from earlier through out the day. After i was done i dried my hands and went to sneak in Maris room without waking her. I walked in her closet and picked out the clothes for tomorrows meeting. I soon herd my phone making a ding type of sound signaling i had a message. I quickly turned around seeing Mari started to face the wall. I sighed in relief and took out my phone from the back pocket. The name said unknown which kinda freaked my out a bit. I put it away back where it was and hurried to pick out her cute outfit. High waisted shorts black crop top with printed white word the said 'jeleous much?' With her black and whit little vans and began finding her little black socks. I left in a hurry before she woke up with my clumsiness soon to start up like last time. I went to my room in my closet picking out almost the same outfit but with a different print on my black crop top. Mine said 'fuck off' i also got the same socks and shoes.

I soon remembered the text i got from the unknown number.

U- hey its Jacob! The guy from hot topic? Well just wanted to remind you about the meeting tomorrow hope you can come! Oh and im bringing the guys with to meet them. And where u wanna meet at?

V- oh my god you scarred the poop out of me. Yeah and i will thanks!! And how about star bucks?

U-yeah totally! See you soon!

I put phone on the charger and got ready to go to bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be interesting.