CH.11

"she has um..." i said stuttering.

the boys were leaning in a bit and i was nervous to tell them. what if they fire me because Maris sick and they dont want to help out? what if they start being rude? what if they think shes contagious or something? what if they hate us? oh god no.

"she has..cancer." i said on the verge of tears. i said it in a low whisper and i dont think think they herd me until they all stood up,thinking they were about to go but instead they came up to me..and hugged me. "its okay darling. she'll get through it." vic said
"hell yeah she will! shes a fighter like her mother." mike said
"no shes not like her mother shes a turtle..a ninja turtle because they can beat anyones ass." said tony making me laugh a bit.
"yeah, shes my little wonder women. shes strong and always saves the day." said jaime. i smiled through tears and thinking how lucky i am to have these boys into my life.
i smelt different colones and different blurry shirts but this is all i ever wanted. all i wanted was a hug and them to tell me everythings going to be all right. sure the bills will be pricey but i can always save up for my daughter.
"i love you guys." i said while sobbing. oh my god i sound so gross.
"i sound like a fucking cow." i said while laughing a little bit.
they all laugh and let go of me.
"well lets go back." i said.
"yeah we need to go back home! im way to excited. your coming over right? i want you to meet Alysha." mike said while smiling.
"And she is..." i said with confused voice.
"my BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND." mike said ever so loudly. but girlfriend? damn. i didnt even know.
"oh hahaha sorry you never told me! but yeah totally! do i have to meet anymore people?" i asked to the boys.
"um yeah Erin." said Tony
"..and Jess." said jaime
".Annd Danielle" said Vic
"aww you guys have all little girlfriends." i said excitedly.
"it makes me miss my girlfriend back home." i said jokingly and fake pouting. the boy all starred at me with shock.
Tony walked up to me and said
"i do not care if your bi straight gay or anything else i will always support your desstion and i will ALWAYS love you." he said shaking my shoulders while talking.
"aw thanks turtle.. but i was just playing around." said giving him a little punch on his shoulder.
"oh okay..let me take Mari and we could get going!" said tony we all followed him back on the bus and began our way home. we all quickly changed into our pajamas and went into our bunk. Mari was keep on coughing up blood so we slept in the living room so it could be easier. by the time everyone went to sleep i was still up stroking Maris hair. my eyes became droopy and was fast asleep of my Maris little snores.