-----CHAPTER4----

Mari jumped out of my arms and went straight to the other 3 boys that walked in. she jumped on a guys leg. all the boys stood there shocked looking at my daughter like she was crazy.

"M-" i was about to say.

she looked up at him and smiled brightly and said

"Hi uncle taime!" she said showing all of her baby teeth. Their eyes got even bigger and starred at jaime. oh my lord. he chuckled lightly and took her in his arms.

"hey. who are you?" he said poking her forehead first then stomach then nose.

she giggled lightly and pitting her arms up to protect her self.

"Im Mari rewember?" she said smiling.

"oh..um no sweetie i don't im sorry." he said with a sad voice. she looked a bit hurt and whipped her head to other to men that were standing there awkwardly.

"uncle vic, cony?" she said as she were about to cry

" sorry darling we don't." said vic with sadness in his voice. i looked at Mari that looked at me. her eyed became red and tears started to form. i walked slowly to her and gave jaime a small smile and the boys also.

Mari cried softly into my shoulder. "why won't they rewember me?" she asked while crying.

"baby it was just a dream. they cant see through that pretty little head of yours. i pretty sure they wont since its all glittery and has unicorns in it." i said cooing her while smiling a bit. she giggled softly

"no its filled with cars and and bats and zombies she said whipping her tears.

the door opened while i was giggling at my baby.

"oh look who we have here," said a voice. "miss.Tea" i looked up and saw the one and only Ryan Lit.

i rolled my eyes the comment. I saw his arm wrapped around Ashely and she smiled wickedly.

"oh hey whore." she said walking up to me.

"aw is that your little pig?" she said in a baby voice.

Mari turned her head around and looked at Ashely with a disgusted face.

" who you callin a pig cow?" she said with anger in her voice.

Ashely stomped her way over by me and put her hand up and quickly moved it which was aiming for my daughters face. i moved quickly and was now angry. i gave Mari to tony. he looked surprised but holded her firmly. i walked over to her and began shouting.

" DONT YOU EVER TRY TO LAND A FINGER ON MY BABY GIRL! I WILL RUIN YOUR GLITTER FILLED HEAD UP LIKE I AM HITTING A PINATA. I WOULD MURDER YOU! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOU THINK SOME FUCKING BODY GUARDS EVERYWHERE YOU GO DOSENT MEAN I COULD MESS YO SHIT UP. that reminds me. i dont see them anywhere." i said putting one eyebrow up and started cracking me fingers.