Take A Seat

i put on maries brown leather jacket on while i put on my Tim's. my long pink hair was down in natural big curls with my black beanie. i wore my cute long sleeve crop top with some jogger like pants. i grabbed the keys and yelled out "I'll be back!" i was about to walk out but then i herd a yell.
"wait! Val!" i turned to see Austin running up to me catching his breathe.
"where you goin?"
"oh just about to take Marie out for a little." i said smiling.
"i'll come with." he said with a bigger smile
"um-"
"its fine i'll drive! you cleaned all day and cooked for us guest."
i couldnt say no to that perfect face.
"fine" i said play rolling my eyes.
we walked out to see Marie in the Street while a bus came and ran her right over. the bus leaving tracks of her blood.
HahahahajkjkjkjkjkHahahahaha
we walked out laughing seeing Marie waiting for me.
"DADDY!" she ran up to him with her little feet paddling along.
she jumped into his arms and he picked her up carrying her. i smiled at the sight and laughed with Marie.
i saw a man with a camera around his neck giving me creepy grin. i frowned at him and yelled
" HEY STALKER! DO YOU FUCKIN'MIND?" he just kept on putting the camera in front of his face snapping the camera button.
"IM CALLING THE COPS!" i yelled and took out my phone.
he began running down the street. i rolled my eyes and went to my car and started it.
Austin had put Marie in her car seat and went to the drivers seat.
i put my seat belt on so did Austin.
he began pulling out the long driveway and drove down the long road.
"so where too?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road.
"uh i'll give you directions..." i said
scratching my bicep.
all he did was sigh. i turned on my cd player and put on Paramore Maries favorite band by far.
"when i was younger i was younger i saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind." Hayley's voice came through the speaker making Marie grinning.
" He broke his own heart and i watch as he tries to reassemble it." I sung looking out the window.
"and my mama swore that she would never let her self forget" Marie sung
"And that was the day that i promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist." i sung.
i turned around and looked at Marie
"But darling you are the only exception." i said taking her hand
"you are the only exception, you are the only exception."
----skip-------------1hrl8r-----------------
we pulled up to the hospital while Austin looked confused. i still havent told him. he would be totally heart broken that his "little girl" has cancer. it would crush him.
"hey babe, why are we here?"
i got out the car when he got out also getting out Marie. she wrapped her now short arms around him and layed her head at the crook of his neck. he closed the back seat door while i got my purse out and closed the front seat door. i cached up to them and walked up to the sensor doors with the Austin with Marie behind me. i gave the lady a smile and did all the business and waited for about 2 min. we sat in the room and Marie had to take tests. she was a bit fussy but got through it. we spent about 2 hrs there just taking tests. right now we were waiting to see if the cancer spread or not. and Austin still doesn't know.
" hey babe," i said to Austin grabbing his hand
"yeah?" he said squeezing it.
i took a big breath and said it.
" were here because Marie had to take test." i said
"well i see." he said not making a big deal out of it.
" do you know why?" i said slowly he shook his no.
" Hon,Marie has Cancer."