------CHAPTER 3-------

I woke up to a bright light peaking through the little curtain. I took my phone off the charger and checked the time while i was at it. Jacob texted me and told me to meet him there at 12:30 and it was already 11:50. I imminently scrambled off the bed failing horribly got back up and tripped on my own feet. I groaned in frustration i just crawled quick to Maris room which was sleepily dressing her self. She turned around softly.

"Mommy? Why aw you on the flowa?"

"I trying to catch a fairy." I said smirking.

"Oh okay." She said calmly

I watched her get dress until she was done. I decided to get dress my self and went to do my makeup and hair. While i was doing my hair i combed it back and put it in a high pony tail. I curled it at the very end and called Mari.

"Babyy girlll!" I yelled through out the apartment.

"Commminggg!" She yelled her loudest.

I chuckled when she almost tripped over her little feet.

"Yes mommy?" She said starring up at me.

"Hey you want me to do your hair?"

"Yeah!" She said jumping.

I combed her hair out ever so gently and began putting her blond hair up in a pony tail. I decided to not curl the end since her hair already had a slight little curl was natrual. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked our with Mari by my side. I locked up the place and began walking down stairs while Mari counted slowly to see how many stairs she stepped on.

"10...11...12...14...18..."

I chuckled lightly. Well at least she new some of her numbers.

"By Mr.Donald!" Said Mari to the door men.

"By ms.tea" he said smiling while tipping his hat with his white gloves.

"Mrs.Tea." He said slightly nodded his head smiling. I smiled back and waved.

We went to the car and put on Paramore. Misery business came on first and i went back to the back seat of the car putting my baby in her carseat. She helped me buckle her self in. She started nodding her head slightly to the beat and started singing

"....im in the business of mikery lets take it fwom the cop. Shes got a boky of a hourgiss and its tifing like clop..." I closed the door lightly and went in front closing it lightly again and began to pull out.

------STAR BUCKS-----

I parked perfectly across star bucks and began getting out. I grabbed my bag and keys and smoothed out my outfit. I went to the back of the car and go at Mari that was excited. She put her sunglasses on and i already had mine on so we walked across the street hand in hand. I opened the the door which made a bell noise to tell the employes that someone had arrived.

"Hi welcome to star bucks," she started

While i walked towards the back.

"Hi." I said giving her a smile. As i was about to sit down Mari began begging.

"Mommy cann we pleaseee get hot chocolate." She pleaded. I was about to say no until her big hazel eyes began to plead me. "Ug finnne." I said while rolling my eyes and got up to order.

"Hi how may i help you?" Said the women that welcomed my in.

"Hi could i get a small hot chocolate a small vanilla bean frapp?" I said while smiling. She nodded her head and began pushing buttons.

"That would be 13.95" she said glancing up at me with a smile. I searched through my purse from my wallet and noticed it was not in there. Did i leave in the car? Nope. Its at home.

I mentally slapped myself of how dumb i was to forget it. "Shit" i mumbled.

I gave the cashier a sorry look and she just smiled and nodded.

" baby girl mommy forgot her magic card at home. Im sorry baby." I said rubbing her back. She gave me a sad look as if she was about to cry. The door open and the bell rang. I wasn't paying attention but Mari sure was.

"UNCLE MIKE!" She yelled running and tackling his leg. The guys face was shocked and VERY tall compared to Mari.

He swooped her up in his arms and began tickling her gently.

"And who must you be?" He asked with a smile.

"Im M-mari!" She said while laughing.

She turned her head to me.

"LOOK MOMMY ITS ONE OF THE GUYS THAT WERE IN MY DREAMS! UNCLE MIKE! REMEMBER I TOLD YOU HE LIKED GIRAFFES?"

I was in shock and i just stood there. Like a complete idiot. He walked over to me and he was sure tall compared to me. I was up to his lower chest and Mari was almost up to his knee.

"I-im sorry. She doesn't really act this way. I-"

"Wheres uncle vic? Or uncle taime? Or uncle cony?" Said Mari while looking up at Mike?

"Mari Elizabeth Tea!" I whispered yelled.

"Oh no its fine. But i don't think i had ever met you." He said. I was getting Mari out of his arms and carried her myself.

"Oh no you didn't. My daughter had been telling me about how i got a job to be a mech girl and they liked us both very much. She said to call them uncle tony and vic and jaime and mike. Im guessing your mike." I said reaching out a hand while my other was protecting my daughter.

"Yeah.." He said

"Im Valentina..Valentina Tea." I said shaking his hand.

"Mike..Mike Fuentes." He said smiling.

The door opens and there goes another ding.

And it got my attention when i herd Mari squealed.