CH. 10

the time i found out about Marie supposedly have marfan syndrome. all i though was

marfan syndrome?

No.

It cant be

hes just playing games.

she would NEVER. have that.

"your funny." i finally said walking away with my hands in my back pockets and my mouth pursed together while i could feel my eyebrows going up and rolling my my eyes.

Austin grabbed my arm and turned me around.

" i would NEVER joke around like this Valentina. YOU should no that by now." he said giving me a stern look.

i broke my arm away from his grip.

"we'll go to the doctors first thing jn the morning and i'll prove it to you." he said.

"N-no. lets go now." i said while walking back onto the bus.

-------HOSPITAL-------

i walked through the doors with Mike,Jaime,Vic, and Tony.

walking in as a lady with a little girl on your hip with 4 boys behind me seems a but weird. im pretty sure EVERYONE stared wondering which ones the baby daddy. i ignored the looks and went up to the desk.

"excuse me-"

"im sorry ma'am but the doctor that sees which one is the father is not here at the moment." said the lady with the long blonde hair blue eyes with pounds of make up on her face that rudely interrupted me.

"uh...ok? like i was saying..is there a doctor here that could possibly check on my daughter and see if shes doing fine?" i said slowly with a confuse voice.

"oh HAHAHAHA lol yeah." she said laughing loudly and started typing a whole bunch in the computer.

"did she seriously say 'lol'?" said a whisper which belonged to Jaime.

i nodded my head and kept my attention on her.

" o....k yes there is and he'll be coming here any minute now." she said sounding a bit snobby but it seemed like she was trying her best to by nice and perfect or something.

"i need you to fill out all this information and then give i to the doctor on your way in or something k? k. go back over there." she said flipping her blonde hair to the back of her.

i rolled my eyes at her snobbiness and sat down. i filled out the paper work.

"Mari Tea? " a voice called

we all got up and the doctor looked shocked.

"um..family only." he said.

"their my brothers." i said calmly.

" oh okay. this way please."

The doctor was getting tests from her blood and asked some questions.

he told everyone to get out besides me and Mari.Mari was fast asleep as soon as the doctor took tests on her.

he told me she didnt have the syndrome. but she had something else. i was crying. i was in pain.

"how....how long?" i asked the doctor.

"she has about 12 months left. a whole year. we could change that though and see if the medicine kicks in or something." the doctor said while his eyes gave away hope in them.

i shook my head wiped my tears and waited a a minute or two for my eyes to calm down to a normal size and color. i grabbed Mari and walked out seeing the boys.

"so.." Mike said

"is she..." tony said

"um...o-o" Jaime said

"okay?" vic finishes the boys sentence.

i gave away a heavy sigh and felt my eyes sting.

"she has um.. she has-"

A/N aye cliff hanger. comment what she think she has ayee.