Chapter 2: Do All Bands Do This?

"I'm not sure about this..."

"Come on! They even said it themselves!" Emily tries to get me out of my bed. "You agreed to this!"

"But what if they forgot about us already?"

"Catrina, we met them today, less than three hours ago." Courtney crosses her arms.

"I still can't believe they were right behind us..." Raquel shakes her head. Emily turns to her eagerly. "Right? They are so beautiful in person! I wanted to go to their concert last year but I had work at the division..."

"Me too, the tickets were sold out fast..." Courtney sighs. All of the sudden, the three girls turn their heads to me at the same time, giving me the saddest puppy eyes I've ever witnessed. It's giving me the extreme chills, if that's what you're asking.

"Alright fine, I'll go." I roll my eyes, getting off the bed. "Max, are you coming with us?"

"No thanks. I need to call my grandmother whose birthday is today. The whole family is at her house, so it will take a while." He drops his body onto the mattress. I figured he wouldn't feel like coming to a concert where there will be a bunch of girls screaming.

"Well, we'll get going." I wave at him, exiting the room with the girls.

---

5 Seconds Of Summer.

Where have I heard that name before?

I swear I heard them somewhere... But where exactly?

I have even seen that logo before. I have seen a similar shirt just like the ones those girls in line are wearing. I can't remember from who though, and it's driving me nuts.

We get to the front of the venue, where there's a ticket center for people who need any assistance or information on the concert tonight. The impatient Agent Clarke grabs my wrist and pulls me to the counter, where there's a man looking unamused as ever, glancing at his computer like there's nothing going on.

"Um... Hi." I smile half-heartedly, trying to get his attention.

"May I help you?" He doesn't even avert his eyes at me for one second, and it's starting to irritate me.

"Yeah... By any chance are there ticket reservations for Catrina Martinez?" I ask slowly, preparing for the worst.

"Catrina..." He finally stops typing on the keyboard and glances at me. "Are you with your friends?"

"Emily, Courtney, and Raquel?"

"And you met who today?" He squints at me suspiciously.

"Ashton and Michael..." I return the skeptical glare.

"Okay. Just safety measures. You can go in." He hands me four VIP passes and continues on with whatever he's doing on the PC.

"Wait, now?" My eyes widen, I'm so confused right now.

"Oh my God, the guard is motioning us to get inside!" Courtney whispers to me rather loudly. I guess that means yes, now.

We put on the lanyards around our necks and enter the venue quickly so other fans don't notice us. Once we're inside, the noise from the outside diminishes as they close the doors. There are people who are giving the stage some finishing touches before the show. There's this guy checking the cords on the bass, and I recognize Ashton on the drums while he does the check-up.

"Hey girls! You came!" Ashton smiles widely.

"We couldn't miss it!" Courtney retorts.

"So that's them?" The guy with the bass comes over to us. He has dark brown hair and eyes. He has a baby face too, it's really cute. I notice these Aussie boys are really cute. Wait to go, Australia.