epilogue - willow

- 2 Years Later -

In the heart of Italy, surrounded by the echoes of literature and the scent of aged books, Jason and I found ourselves in a grand library that seemed to transcend time. The shelves were adorned with volumes that spoke of centuries gone by, and the atmosphere held a magical allure.

Jason, nervously but joyfully, led me to a secluded alcove where a table awaited, adorned with flickering candles and a bouquet of my favorite flowers. As we reached the intimate spot, Jason took a deep breath, his eyes sparkling with love and anticipation.

"Astoria," he began, his voice a blend of excitement and sincerity, "these past two years have been the most incredible journey of my life. Every chapter with you has been a treasure, and I want to continue writing this story together. Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

As he uttered those heartfelt words, Jason produced a small velvet box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a glistening engagement ring. The room seemed to hold its breath, the weight of the moment suspended in time.

I, my eyes filled with tears of joy, covered my mouth in surprise. Overwhelmed with emotion, I nodded, my heart echoing the resounding "yes" that escaped my lips. Jason gently slid the ring onto my finger, sealing our commitment in a library that bore witness to the timeless magic of love.

We, now engaged, embraced in a tender kiss, surrounded by the literary wonders of Italy, and the library whispered its approval as if applauding the union of two souls destined to write a love story that would endure for ages.