➳ Pete ✿ Kenta [i need you]

Pete and Kenta couldn't be more different. One seeking for justice, the other one living after the 'eat or you'll get eaten' principle. Both men worked for the same person, but one of them decided to break free while the other one decided to stay.

Pete never understood why Kenta decided to stay. Kenta was always Tony's least appreciated worker. While Kenta got punished for every single accident that happened, no one seemed to care about the 'mistakes' Pete did. Pete was the reason why Babe succeeded to flee but he never got punished for it. Tony wasn't even mad at him, it's the opposite, he told Pete that it wasn't his fault because they have several security and no one could stop Babe from fleeing.

He never found out that Babe didn't just randomly 'flee' though. Pete helped him to get out. He made it seem like an accident, was ready to get the punishment for his 'mistake'. He made a deal with Babe. He'll help him out and Babe help him to get out soon, too.

Pete had his connections even though he was living and working in the mansion the whole day. He didn't like the work but since he got adopted as well, it was hard for him to leave. He wasn't a special alpha, had no special power but he was a good worker. He was smart, he was strong and he had a clear mind so Tony decided to keep him to work with him.

He didn't like Tony and his whole system so slowly he started to create his plan to escape. He found the right people and Babe who he felt a good connection right away. He sent Babe to Alan and Way. He met them at an event where Alan and Way were selling their tuned cars. They talked a while and he felt like he could trust them. It took him months to plan everything through, but it worked.

Babe, Alan and Way came one day and rescued Pete. Everyone had bruises at the end of the day, but it didn't matter. Everybody knew what they will going through and no one cared.

When they were out of the mansion, Pete looked back for the last time and saw Tony and Kenta looking down at him from the window. That's when he realized that Tony could have stopped him if he wanted too, but he didn't. Pete was always Tony's favorite, is that why he let him go?

Pete's eyes wandered from Tony to Kenta and his heart squished uncomfortably. Even though Kenta always disliked him, it hurt him to know he'll be on his own now. Kenta didn't like him, but Pete never cared about that. He always thought that he probably felt like he was treated unfairly, which was indeed true. He was treated unfairly, he didn't deserve any of this.

He knew that every time Kenta got punished and he interfered to save him, Kenta hated him a bit more. He thought that Kenta was probably thinking that he's only helping him to look like a hero, but that was never the case. He never gave a fuck about anyone's opinion. They never treated Pete like a normal co-worker, but always like he is actually Tony's son. Everybody respected him already, so why would he play the hero? It never made sense to him.

"Pete, we need to leave now!" Babe called out to him. They were still in a critical zone and Pete knew so he just looked away and quickly followed the others.

Five years passed by and to say that everything changed would be an understatement. Pete was good at doing business and immediately found a job. He worked for a year then builded his own company. Today, he count's to the top 20 richest men in Thailand. He was grateful and a beautiful friendship between him, Babe, Alan and Way developed.

Alan decided to found a racing team - X-Hunter with Babe as his best racer. X-Hunter got popular within weeks and Pete decided to sponsor them.

Even though their entire life changed, they never truly got rid of Tony. He didn't came to get them back on force, but he lingered everywhere. He specifically wanted Babe back and therefore found his own racing team - Red Racing.