➳ Babe ✿ Charlie [auction Pt. 3]

Babe knew he shouldn't trust the other men, was now in this messed up situation. When Way was standing in front of him with tears in his eyes, Babe couldn't bring himself to leave him alone in this situation. Sure he could have ignored him, he could have told him to leave but sooner or later Tony would sent someone else. He knew that he needed to fix this issue by it's roots - Tony. Years have passed by since Babe fled from Tony's mansion but he knew that he'd never get one hundred percent rid of him. Babe was always Tony's favorite, the 'son' he loved the most. Babe would never call himself Tony's son, neither would he call Tony his father.

Tony did nothing what a father would do. Babe had to train every single day, no matter how tired  or sick he was. If he didn't succeed the way Tony wanted him to, he got punished. Sometimes he got hurt physically, sometimes Tony let him lock up in his room for days, sometimes he didn't get any food or water. It was always a different kind of punishment, unpredictable for Babe. He didn't even know which punishment he hated the most - if he got nothing to eat he was not strong enough to perform the next time which leaded to him not succeeding again, followed with some kind of punishment. It was a vicious circle, impossible to get away.

The worst thing was that he was never allowed to connect with other kids there. He was just a little kid, all he needed were friends and family that cared for him but he was alone all the time. Even when he fled, the consequences of his childhood followed him everywhere. He wasn't able to get friends, nor did he manage to fall in love with someone. His heart felt so cold and empty, and no matter how hard he tried to, he just felt like he wasn't able to love. Not only romantically, he felt like he could never feel love for anyone - didn't matter if romantically or friendship wise. The only thing that made him feel things was racing, that was the main reason why he bought a house in the middle of nowhere with empty highways around. This way he could race all the time without having problem with the police.

Letting Way stay with him threw him 100 steps back, but what else could he do? Let him go back to Tony where he'd probably die sooner or later? How long would he let Tony use people to get him back? He knew it was time for him to do something against that cruel man, and the other men were willing to help him. Also, Babe had to admit, that the other men weren't as bad as he'd expected. Way was actually pretty nice to hang out with, at least when his boyfriend Pete was not around. Babe had nothing against Pete, but these two together were just too exhausting. He got that they were together and love each other, but so did Alan and Jeff. Alan and Jeff on the other hand were pretty chill, weren't making out every second and you could have a talk with them without them eye fucking each other.

"So what exactly are our plans for tonight?" Alan asked when they all were meeting up one last time together. "We're basically storming Tony's auction" Way explained and looked at Babe, waiting for his confirmation. "Alan and Pete are joining the auction as visitors -  Jeff, Way and I are looking for the human trafficking evidence" Babe gave Way the conformation he wanted and Pete sighed out quietly. "What if you don't find the evidence?" Pete asked curiously. "Then we have to fight for our lives" Babe said so dryly Pete thought it was a joke, but it was not a joke at all. "Wait, are you serious?" Pete's eyes widened in shock. "Well, nothing happens to Alan and you anyways. It's just Way, Jeff and me that could be in danger"

"You think he won't hurt us?" Alan asked and Babe only nodded. "The auctions always get filmed and will be broadcast live on TV. He'd be stupid if he'd do something to you. Different than for us, because we are in the background. No one will know if our blood is on the walls" Babe explained, made Pete's heart sunk. "B-But.. How can I live if something happens to you?" Pete asked and looked at Way concerned. "Nothing will happen, P'Pete. Just play along and don't freak out" Way sighed and took Pete's hand in his. Alan and Jeff were saying nothing, but the mood was not good at all. The tension was almost unbearable, but it needed to be done otherwise they could never live in peace.