➳ Alan ✿ Jeff [how to live without u?]

If you'd ask someone who Alan is and what makes him the way he is, that person couldn't stop talking. To say that Alan is a kind person would be an understatement. Alan is kind, he is charming, he is caring and he is literally everyone's favorite.

Even though he has a soft heart, he's still unbeatable when it comes to business. Some people misunderstand his kindness with naivety and try to fool him. At the end of the day they ended up being the naiv ones for prejudging him.

Alan was 25 years old when he founded X-Hunter. In the beginning it was just about tuning cars and then selling them until he met Babe and Way. Babe was obsessed with cars and it came out that he's an insanely good racer. Later on Way joined the team and seemed to race too, so Alan decided to not only sell cars, but also do races.

It was a good idea, X-Hunter became the most popular racing team but on the other hand they were walking on thin ice. Alan was aware of Tony and his Red Racing team.

Tony never cared about having fair races, he only wanted to win and to get Babe back. Tony got himself a team that is as disgusting as he is and Red Racing has been just a pain in the ass. Alan didn't care about the fact that Red Racing are always cheating, Babe wins anyways. He would prefer to loose fairly than winning unfairly.

Alan is the peace itself and if he gets mad or disappointed, something big must've happened. So when Alan started to behave differently, the whole mood in the garage changed. Alan was unusual moody and everybody felt it. He was scolding everyone, he seemed tired and he was in his office all the time.

Normally he would only spend a little time in the office and more time in the garage with the other ones. Alan is that kind of person that thinks that it will strengthen the team dynamics if they spend quality time together so something seemed off when he suddenly started to stop doing those things.

Alan didn't even realize that the team tried to avoid him at some point because they feared to get scolded again. Babe saw this issue and was the one who finally decided to talk to Alan.

Babe wasn't quite often in the garage at this moment since he had his car accident two weeks ago. However, even he was aware that Alan's behavior was off and therefore wanted to have a talk with him.

He knew Alan, Alan wouldn't be like this if there wouldn't be something bothering him. He was rarely this moody so something must have made him sad, mad or he was disappointed. Babe just knew that and he wanted to be there for his friend since this wasn't only a two days stressed kind of thing.

Babe went to the office and knocked an Alan's door. No one responded but he knew that Alan was there so he decided to ignore his privacy and just walk in. Alan looked up and locked eyes with Babe. "Did I tell you to come in?"

"Well, I came in anyways" Babe didn't care and just sat down on the chair across the table. "What do you want? I'm busy" Alan asked unbothered. "We need to talk"

"We're already talking" Alan sighed but kept looking down at the paper he was reading. "It's not talking if you don't look in my eyes and listen. It's more like a monologue" Babe said and rolled his eyes. Alan sighed once again and then put his paper away. He did what Babe wanted him to and looked in his eyes.

"What's up with you Phi?" Babe asked and looked at his boss worried. "What's up with you Babe? You're still injured, you should stay at home and rest" not what Babe wanted to hear, but at least now he's talking to him.

"I can't rest when I know that my best friend isn't feeling well" Babe answered honestly and tried to read Alan's poker face. "I'm okay Babe, don't worry about me" Alan tried to assure him, but Babe wasn't having it.

Pit Babe ~ One ShortsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara