➳ Winner ✿ Kim [you're literally crazy] 🔞

Kim's life couldn't be better - he was in his last year of university, a student with great grades and was dating the prettiest girl on campus. He didn't manage to fall in love with her yet, but she was pretty and he liked her character. In the beginning they were just friends and then she confessed, waiting for a response. Kim was surprised, didn't get any signs at all but he thought why not trying out. They started to date, he brought her to fancy restaurants and then, sooner or later, they kissed for the first time. And again, it was his girlfriend that initiated the kiss and Kim never doubted why it was always her initiating things. He just went with the flow and let her do whatever she wanted but as soon it got wilder, he stopped it.

It was okay for him to kiss her, but if he'd be honest, he never felt anything. Her lips were soft, but that was it. So when she tried to do more, he had to stop it. He didn't even know if he'd managed to get hard, he just didn't feel any excitement at all. He felt kind of bad, didn't want to break her heart so he just hoped he'd develop feelings soon. It's not that he kept looking for other girls or something like that, he was always loyal.

"Ouch" Kim murmured in thoughts when someone just pushed him while walking. "Learn to walk properly" someone Kim knew too good hissed. "Do you need glasses or something? There is enough space for you to walk" Kim hissed back and pointed with his arms around him. "You know that fat people don't know they're being fat?" Winner said with a fake smile on his lips. Kim laughed out quietly. "Fat?" Kim smiled arrogantly and lifted his shirt, showed Winner all his abs. "What about you?" Kim provoked, just knew that Winner wasn't as fit as he himself was. It was not that Winner was not trained, it was just that Kim was extremely trained. "Well, I bet your girlfriend prefers mine" Winner said with a disgusting smile on his lips, made Kim's stomach feel weird.

Kim hated when someone involved her in discussions so he grabbed Winner's collar. "Don't bring her up" Kim warned and looked at him dangerously. Just because he wasn't in love with her yet didn't mean that he didn't care about her. "What?" Winner grinned provocatively. "She told me herself" he added and looked deep into Kim's eyes. Kim didn't know why, but he felt like his entire skin was burning under Winner's look. "Huh?" Kim replied, didn't believe a word that Winner was saying. Winner and Kim always had problems with each other. It all started when they were in the same class in the first semester of university and had to do a group work together. Winner was quite dominant when it came to group works, but so was Kim. They were fighting constantly and even when they had their final presentation, they failed the class because they started a discussion in the middle of it.

"See, that happens if you don't fuck her properly" Winner grinned arrogantly and patted Kim's shoulder. "What?" Kim started to get a bad feeling about his girlfriend even though he knew that Winner was probably talking bullshit. Winner didn't bother to answer Kim anymore, only kept staring at his face. For a second, Kim saw something like compassion in Winner's eyes but then there it was again, his arrogant poker face. It was a shame, Winner could be so much more attractive if he didn't have this shitty character. Winner was tall, quite muscular, had puppy brown eyes and full pink lips. A jawline that was as sharp as a knife, full fluffy back hair. He had an attractive style and his scent was so intense you could recognize him from afar. 

Maybe that was the reason why Kim had a bad feeling in his guts, he knew that Winner was attractive. He knew that Winner was charming and he knew that he was good in making people obsessed with him. Winner left without saying a word and Kim couldn't help but put his hand on the place Winner's hand was a few seconds ago, this place felt so cold now he had go keep it warm himself. Kim had a few classes today, but he couldn't concentrate at all. All he thought about was Winner and his words, the weird feeling he left inside him. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw Winner's puppy brown eyes in front of him. When he opened them, he was daydreaming about them too. "Argh" Kim sighed and hid his face in his arms, made the other people in class look at him confused.