➳ Kim ✿ Kenta [prisoner] 🔞

Kim was lying on the cold floor, waiting for them to kill him. It's been two days Tony found out that Kim betrayed him. Two days since Kim was imprisoned, waiting for Tony to do with him whatever he wanted to.

He never had an easy life, so when he was lying there on the cold floor,  he wasn't scared at all. He wasn't sad, he wasn't angry. He felt nothing but empty.

There was a reason why Tony decided to let Kim join the Red Racing team. He knew everything Kim went through and he thought that his soul was already broken. He thought Kim was going to be on of his other lackeys just like Kenta but he was so damn wrong. So when Tony found out that Kim was nothing like he expected him to be, he was quite shocked.

How could someone that had such a fucked up past still want fairness no matter what? Shouldn't he have already learned that in life such a thing like 'fairness' doesn't exist? That the stronger ones are the ones that'll survive?

Tony didn't kill him though. He knew that Babe somehow cared about Kim and that's why he kept him alive. If keeping Kim alive would help Tony to get closer to Babe, he'll do it. Well, if you can call this keeping him 'alive'.

Kim hasn't seen any food the past two days. All he got was water, he was able to go on the toilette and he could also clean himself up, but nothing more. No one cared about the wounds he had, a result for his betrayal caused by Tony. They hurt like hell, probably ignited but Kim had better things to worry about.

Kim's eyes were closed, he tried to save the last bit of energy he had inside. He was so tired and hungry, he knew that every move would make him weaker.

When he heard that someone was unlocking the door, he opened his eyes, needed to know if he had to protect himself or if it was going to be one of Tony's men bringing him water again.

It was indeed one of Tony's men, but it was someone whose face he've seen so many times. Kenta. Kim had a good human knowledge and he felt in his guts that Kenta wasn't a bad person. Kenta probably had a weak moment and Tony used this chance to make him his lackey.

When Kim got beaten up by Tony, he kept his eyes on Kenta all the time. Kenta was Tony's right hand so he was with Tony all the time, also when Tony hurt him. Other than Tony, who loved to watch him getting hurt, Kenta narrowed his eyes and looked down. Looked everywhere but in Kim's eyes.

"Oh look who is visiting me, what an honor" Kim laughed out sarcastically after saying these words to Kenta. Kenta didn't react but closed the door behind him with a bag in his hands. "Get up" Kenta demanded and Kim continued to laugh. "Or what? You'll kill me? I'm almost there, go ahead"

"Do you think this is funny?" Kenta asked apathetically. "Kinda" Kim was giggling like psychopath, making Kenta wonder if he took any drugs.

Kenta wasn't having this weird attitude of Kim so he placed the bag on the floor and helped Kim to sit up. "Don't you think we should have a date before you touch me like that?" Kim teased with a tired smile on his lips.

Kim knew that he had no chance against Kenta. He was in handcuffs and even if he wouldn't be, he was so weak it was hard for him to breathe. He watched Kenta closely as he walked towards his bag and came back with it. He took out a container that clearly had food in it. Kim's stomach immediately started to make weird noises, causing him to blush in embarrassment. He knew that it was stupid to blush since it wasn't his fault that he has been starving, but he still couldn't control it.

Was Kenta going to eat it in front of it to torture him? Did Kim misjudge him so much? Kenta opened the food container and the whole room started to smell so deliciously. It was Kim's favorite dish - pangang curry.