➳ Kim ✿ Kenta Pt. 3 [requested]

Kim felt like he was on cloud seven until he woke up the morning after that one specific night, without Kenta on his side. He wished he could say that he was shocked, but he was not surprised at all. Both of them knew, that sooner or later it had to end. That Kenta needed to go back, be Tony's lackey again.

To his luck, Kim didn't feel sick anymore, only exhausted from the wild night before. He grabbed his phone that was on his dresser and saw that he had around 10 missed calls. Some were from Babe, the most of them were from Alan though. Alan told him that he picked up his car and is fixing it for him.

Babe though, he asked Kim where was last night and that he needed to talk with him about something. Kim sighed loudly and put his phone away again, never wanted to leave the perfect little bubble they built last night. Kim stayed in his bed for at least one or two hours longer until his stomach started to growl. He didn't even eat a proper meal yesterday, he felt like he was starving.

He got up and walked into his kitchen, smiled when he saw bowl of rice pudding on his table with a little note besides. 'Warm it up. Take your medicine afterwards if you still feel sick. K'

Kim was giggling inside, couldn't hide his happiness over such a little gesture. The medicine he was supposed to take yesterday was on the table too, with a glas of water besides. Kim sighed silently and warmed the rice pudding up, wished he could eat this breakfast with Kenta.

While he was eating, his mind went everywhere but not where it was supposed to be. When did he get to whipped over Kenta? He needed to get his shit together again, needed to decide how he'll handle things from now on.

Obviously hurting Kenta was never on his list, but falling for him was not a plan as well. He needed to gain his trust, but did Kenta trust him enough to leave Tony? Kim knew that Kenta loved Tony like he was his real father, and no matter how badly Tony would treat him, he'll let him do it. How is he supposed to know that it's not normal and toxic when he never felt anything else in live, when Tony treated him like this all his life?

Maybe Kim was just romanticizing Kenta, maybe Kenta wasn't that poor little child like he thought him to be.  On the other hand, he saw him. The way he was unsure and insecure, the way he tried to hold back so badly. Kim knew that Kenta couldn't be the villain of this story so he decided to try his best to protect him. He needed to talk about this with Babe, needed to ask him for his help to get Kenta out of all of this. Not today though, he decided.

Two days have passed by until Kim returned to Alan's house again, kinda hoped that Kenta would return to him but that was not the case. "Where the fuck have you been, Kim?" Babe sighed out loudly when he saw Kim walking in. To Kim's surprise, Babe took him into his arms and held him tight. "I was worried about you, silly"

Oops, seemed like Kim forgot to reply to them the past two days. He was surprised that the other men were actually worried about him, only showed him more that he slowly got part of the family. "I'm good" Kim assured and sat down on the couch together with Babe, Alan and Jeff. "Oh boy, I thought someone kidnapped you when I got to pick up your car and you weren't around" Alan told him and Kim only looked at him excusing.

"There was a storm as well on this day, right?" Jeff remembered. "Mhm" Kim nodded and looked down at his hands. "Where have you been the past two days?" Babe asked with furrowed brows. "My apartment. I got sick and didn't want to infect you guys"

"How did you get there?" Alan asked surprised, remembered how desperate Kim was because he didn't know how to get back. "Wait, wasn't it that day you were supposed to meet with Kenta?" when Babe said these words, Kim swallowed slightly. He felt his hands becoming sweaty and only nodded as response. "He.. Kenta gave me a ride" Kim admitted but the other men were still confused.