➳ Kim ✿ Kenta Pt. 2 [requested] 🔞

Kim tried to avoid the X-Hunter team as good as possible, which was quite challenging since they all literally lived together. He just didn't know how to tell them what happened, scared they might be mad at him because he fucked up. Scared they'll judge him because he was too childish with Kenta, too focused on his own desires instead of his mission.

Sooner or later he couldn't hide anymore though, after two week have passed by, Babe asked him how things were going. Kim swallowed hard and said that he'll meet him soon, even though he was unsure how things would go. He wasn't scared of Kenta, that was not the point. He was scared of himself, of the desires that have been growing huge inside him. If he'd knew that he'd dream of Kenta every single day since the incident, he would have never kissed him.

It weren't even that normal kind of dreams, the innocent ones.. there were the most sinful versions of dreams Kim ever had. Kim didn't just want to hook up with Kenta, he didn't want them to have a fling and then it'd be over. It was the opposite, he didn't want it to be rushed, he wanted to enjoy every bit of Kenta's gorgeous body. Kim was frustrated by these thoughts, therefore tried to keep a distance to Kenta before he'll meet him again but it seemed like his day had come. Babe wanted some progresses so Kim had to meet him again.

And where else could he meet him again if not at the doctor's office? He even had his spy telling him exactly when Kenta would be there. Kim got there too, not ready at all but he had no choice. It felt like the weather knew that things won't be good too, because it was pouring crazily outside. Kim had an idea, even though he had to admit it wasn't his smartest one. It was too late already anyways, he cut a cable inside his car, making sure he couldn't drive anywhere anymore. It was pouring outside, pretty sure a storm will come soon. Kenta wouldn't let him there alone, dying in the storm, right? Right?

Kim cursed when he had to get out off the car to walk the last few steps to the doctor's office, forgot to bring an umbrella. He was wet from head to feet, hoped that Kenta wasn't too picky when it came to his car. Water and leader seats were not the best combination but it should be okay, at least Kim hoped it would be. This time Kim didn't go inside to see the doctor, only waited outside. He knew it didn't make any sense that he was there, but on the other hand, he had no other chance to meet with Kenta.

Kenta walked out of the doctor's office, his eyes searching the parking spots right away, almost as if he was looking for something. When he finally discovered it, his head turned around to look for something else in specific. Someone in specific. Kim was standing there a few inches away, a tree in the way so Kenta didn't see him right away.
He moved closer until he was standing in front of the doctor's office while Kenta didn't move the slightest bit, only stood there at the door, not sure how to react.

Kenta sighed slightly and opened his umbrella to get to his car. He wanted to ignore Kim, but Kim had other plans so he blocked Kenta's way. Kenta's stomach tingled, he hated himself for it. Was a kiss really all it took for him to be like this? He hated that he was so weak. "Move" Kenta said coldly, only wanted to get to his car.

"K-Kenta.." Kim didn't know why his voice broke down, all he knew was that he was a shivering mess. When did it get so fucking cold? It wasn't only cold, but also super windy. Besides that he was also wet from head to feet. This combination was the worst. "I know my name"

"Asshole" Kim murmured but Kenta didn't react at all. He knew there was no sense in discussing with Kim, Kim won anyways. "Let me guess, you're coincidentally here to meet the doctor too?" Kenta laughed out sarcastically and Kim nodded first, but then shook his head.

"I wanted to meet the doctor but then I realized that I forgot to make an appointment" Kim lied and once again, Kenta didn't believe him a single word. "You drove all the way here just to remember you don't even have an appointment? Sure you didn't fell on your head?"