➳ Way ✿ Alan [jealousy, jealousy]

Alan, Way, North and Sonic were sitting in the living room, thinking about what they could do tonight. "Why don't we stay at home and just watch a movie?" Alan offered and got a admonishing look from North. "You're indeed a lung" North told him and Alan only pouted in response. "I could watch a movie too" Way agreed and shrugged with his shoulders. "Oi, you always stick with P'Alan!" Sonic complained and North nodded energetically.

"It's a Saturday night, we are not going to sit at home and watch a movie! Let's go to a club" North offered and Sonic's eyes brightened up. "Oh my god, you're a genius North!" Sonic grinned and got up. "I'm so ready to swing that ass" Sonic added and started to dance weirdly, made the other men laugh out loudly. "I don't know.." Alan sighed and Sonic just sat down on his lap. "Let's join Babe and Charlie, there are partying too! I heard Jeff joined them as well" Sonic said and wiggled his eyebrows. "And you tell me that why?" Alan asked dryly and rolled his eyes. "Come on lung, Jeff likes you" North said and Sonic nodded in agreement. "Don't think so" Alan said and bit his lip, was only wondering why Way was so quiet.

"Trust me, Jeff is head over heels for you! Even a blind person would see that" Sonic tried to convince him and Alan just sighed out quietly. Jeff might like him, but he didn't like Jeff. "Don't you agree, Way?" Sonic asked and got up from Alan's lap to sit down next to Way. Way looked up and swallowed slightly. "Can't tell.." he replied unsure, causing North and Sonic to look at him with suspicion. "Of course you can't tell, you've been busy with P'Pete lately huh?" Sonic teased. "P'Pete?" Alan asked irritated. He knew that Way was busy lately, but he didn't know that he was spending all his time with Pete.

"Didn't you know? It's so obvious that these two are dating" North grinned and Way only sighed out quietly. "We're not dating. We just had some business to do the past few days" he made sure, but Alan still felt the pressure on his heavy heart. "But you kissed?" Sonic asked with a grin on his lips and Alan couldn't help but formed his hands into fists. Within a second he got up and made the other ones look up at him. "Let's go party" Alan now suddenly agreed, wanted to drink that ugly feeling inside away. "Yippe!" Sonic said happily and got up again.

"Didn't you say that you want to watch a movie?" Way asked Alan hesitantly. "I changed my mind" Alan replied, the way he talked sound colder than he wanted to. "But it's going to be full and hot in there" Way replied and swallowed slightly. "So? I have a shower at home. Multiple, to be exact" Alan replied dryly and Way could only bite his lip. "But.. I'm tired" Way murmured after thinking for a while. "Then stay at home" Alan shrugged with his shoulders, made Way look down disappointed. It was almost like Way didn't want Alan to go there. "You should join, Way. The club owner is Pete, maybe your baby there too" North grinned and put his hand around Sonic.

Way didn't reply to North, only kept staring at Alan. "Yeah, right. Don't you want to see your baby too?" Alan said peevish and put a fake smile on. "Too?" Way asked irritated and got up as well. "Oh I think lung just decided to make Jeff his baby" Sonic whispered to North with a grin on his lips, but the other two men heard it as well. "Okay, if you want to see your 'baby' so badly, then lets go" Way said challenging and grabbed his jacket. "Sure, Pete is probably dying to see you!" Alan answered with the same energy and the other two men just looked at them confused. "Shia North, when did that happen?" Sonic murmured and North only shrugged with his shoulders. "No idea. Lord, have mercy with us" North replied and then they followed the two moody men outside to their car.

The ride there was quiet, but not that good kind of quiet, it was that unpleasant kind of quiet. Too much tension, but North and Sonic decided to not put more fire into the situation. No one understood why these two were so moody suddenly, not even Alan and Way themselves. They just felt this weird kind of pressure inside their heart, the pressure was only there when they thought about the other one though. "Oh looked who joined!" Babe laughed out happily when he saw his whole crew coming inside the club. "The house feels so empty without you" Sonic cried out and hugged Babe tightly. "It's okay Sonic, I'll visit you guys more often" Babe laughed and ruffled through the younger one's hair.