➳ Kim ✿ Kenta Pt. 1 [requested]

"Guys, have you eaten breakfast already?" was the first thing Kim asked Alan, North and Sonic when he walked into the living room. He was starving but no one seemed to care about food at all so he thought he should go ask them. What he did not expect though, was to see the three man literally having a crisis meeting.

"Already feeling so confident here, huh" North murmured to Sonic who only gave him a slap on the head. "Ouch!" North pouted. "Is everything okay?" Kim asked hesitantly and joined the boys on the couch.

It only has been two weeks since Jeff got Kim out of Tony's house but Kim had to admit that he felt welcomed right away. Everything he was looking for in Red Racing, the X-Hunter team gave him. He was not part of the racing team, but he was somehow now part of the 'family'.

"I'm telling Lung that Jeff is definitely into him too!" North explained and Kim widened his eyes in surprise. He did expect everything, but not P'Alan being into Jeff and the other way around. "Damn, is everybody in this house in love with each other?" Kim whispered to himself and heard Alan laugh.

"We're not!" Sonic and North said at the same time and then looked at each other with big eyes. "Hm, yeah sure" Kim grinned and then got up. "Let's have a meal" Kim offered again and the other boys nodded in agreement.

When they ate breakfast, Jeff and Babe joined them too. Now that Kim knew what was going on between Jeff and Alan, he could not unsee it. The hidden looks they gave each other, the way the one looked away when the other one caught his eye. Damn, these grown ass men behave like teens, Kim thought.

"I talked with P'Pete" Babe informed the other men after a while. "About?" Alan asked and took a sip of his coffee. "He said that if we want to get closer to Tony, we should get close to Kenta" Babe was deep in thoughts when he said that, didn't know what to do. "Shouldn't P'Pete be the one that gets closer to Kenta then? Didn't they grow up with each other? If it's not him, who else?" Kim suggested but Babe only shook his head.

"Pete and Kenta don't have the best past" Babe wasn't sure how much he should tell the other men, but on the other hand they needed to make a good plan. "Do they hate each other?" Sonic asked confused and ate a bite of his toast. "Kinda. They used to be super close when they were teens until things started to get more intimate" Babe bit his lip, felt kinda bad for telling the others but it was necessary.

"Were they in a relationship?" North asked with widened eyes. "That's kinda weird. They even look alike" Alan said with a shocked face and got hit on his side by Jeff. "That's such a mean thing to say, Lung!"

"They only shared a kiss but that's the problem, Pete more or less rejected Kenta by leaving him behind. Since then, Kenta's unrequited love turned into hatred. That's why it can't be P'Pete" Babe explained and the other ones understood.

"It can't be North, Sonic or Alan. Kenta never met you guys personally, he wouldn't trust you" Babe said after a while. "It can't be Jeff and me as well, he doesn't trust us at all" Babe added and Jeff nodded in agreement. "Which only leaves.."

"Kim"

"Me?" Kim's mouth widened in surprise. "He already knows you" Alan pointed out, left Kim speechless. "He doesn't like me too" Kim pointed out but Babe shook his head. "That's not true. He does not not like you. He's neutral towards you"

"He literally held a gun against my forehead" Kim reminded them but Jeff only laughed out. "We've been there too" for Jeff it was funny, but Kim was not sure if this was a good idea at all. He sighed out loudly. "What do you want me to do?"

"Make him trust you"

"And then?" Kim sighed and scratched his neck. "If he trusts you once, he'll be on our side. Kenta is the most loyal person I know. Sadly, his loyalty is towards the wrong person"