➳ Alan ✿ Jeff [auction]

Alan was insanely bored so when his friend Pete asked him to join him to one of Tony's auctions, he agreed on it. He wasn't really interested in the kids Tony were selling, but Tony's auctions were always fancy events so he thought why not? He knew his friend Pete was frequently joining Tony's auctions, waiting for one boy in specific to be sold. Pete told Alan the special power 'his boy' had but Alan already forgot.

Alan put his prettiest suit on and smiled proudly when he stared at himself in the mirror. He wasn't the youngest one anymore, but he knew he aged well. Pete picked him up, was wearing his typical black suit that fit him perfectly. "Do you know which special ability today's boy has?"

"Do I really look like I care, Pete? You know I'm only there for the drinks" Alan grinned and looked at his best friend amused. "At least act like you're interested, idiot" Pete warned him with a grin on his lips. "Okay, tell me. I'll forget about it anyways in 5 minutes"

"Jeff has the ability to see the future" Pete explained amazed. "Wow, that must suck" Alan only shrugged with his shoulders. "Are you insane? I just told you he can see the future, that's so cool!" Pete said shocked. "Oi!" Pete pouted when Alan gave him a slap on his head. "Be a grown up and think around the corner for once, you idiot!" Alan sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Let me give you an example. You're brunching with your mother, having a good time and then out of nowhere see where and how she dies" Alan tried to explain as simple as possible so his friend would understand him. "Oh, you got a point" Pete agreed, didn't think that through.

When they were there, Pete gave one Tony's men his car key so they could park his car. They went inside and it didn't take long until Tony noticed them. "Oh, my favorite man" Tony grinned at Pete and offered them his hand. "I'm glad you're here" Tony smiled at them and Alan only nodded. "Thank you for having us" Pete answered with a smile on his lips. The waitress gave them two champagnes and then they walked into the lounge where the auction will be.

"Oh, there he is, my boy!" Pete said happily and grabbed Alan's arm to show him the one he liked. All the boys that would get sold sooner or later were sitting there, even though there was only one boy per auction that got sold. "Which one?" Alan sighed, even though Pete already showed him his boy once, he already forgot.

"The third one. Way" he smiled and nodded towards his boy. Way felt someone staring at him and felt his cheeks warm up when he saw who it was. It was the man that were at every single auction but never bought anyone. The man that always kept his eyes on him, staring shamelessly even though he knew that Way caught him staring. "Mhm, not quite my type but cute"

"Why do I bother asking you, you don't even have a good taste" Pete murmured to himself and Alan only rolled his eyes. "Where is the other one?" Alan asked curiously and drank a sip of his champagne. "Who?" Pete asked stupidly, making the other one sigh out loudly. "Today's auction? The boy with the future thingy?" Alan explained and Pete widened his mouth 'Oh'. "You mean Jeff! I don't know, he's probably preparing"

"Preparing for what?" Alan asked confused, what was there to prepare for? "Why do you ask so many questions, I don't know either" Pete pouted. "Your killing me. I need to go to the bathroom, hold my glas" Alan sighed and gave Pete his glas before he walked away.

Tony's house was like a fucking mansion so it was almost impossible for Alan to find the bathroom. He didn't want to ask any waitress though, hated it to talk with people if it wasn't really necessary. Alan is a grown ass man, he'll easily find a bathroom right? He walked upstairs, thought the bathrooms may be up there and he was not wrong. There was a small bathroom at the end of the floor so he just went in.

"Hey, this is a private bathroom! The bathrooms for the guests are downstairs" a young voice sniffed. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know" Alan said surprised when he saw the younger man in the mirror. The younger man stared back at Alan through the mirror before he turned around to lock eyes with him. "You know now. Go" his voice was cold, but his eyes were still teary, showed that he clearly cried just a moment ago. "Are you okay?" Alan asked, didn't move a bit even though the boy asked him to.