➳ Way ✿ Pete [mr.clown]

"Shit shit shit shit" Way whispered to himself when he almost ran into a car but lucky stopped before they could collide. His heart was racing so damn fast, his forehead glimmering in sweat. "Hey, watch where you're going!" the driver shouted out of his car, didn't care that Way was already stressed as fuck. Way just gave him an excusing smile and then started to run again. To understand why Way was in such a rush it is necessary to go 14 days back when his boss told him and the entire crew that they'll have a business event in 2 weeks. No one knew what it was about, but it was mandatory that everybody had to be there since he had something important to announce.

So he was on his way to said event, the only problem was that his car stopped working out of nowhere. It literally stopped in the middle of the highway, even though it had enough petrol in it. Way was already a little too late, but his car not working anymore made everything worse. If that wasn't bad enough -  the moment he wanted to call a cab, his goddamn phone died even though it was fully charged. His phone was so old it literally had its own life, went on and off just how it wanted to. Sadly he couldn't afford to buy a new phone yet since he'd only been working for two months, but he was okay with it. Sooner or later he'll get a new one. When he realized that he won't get there so easily, he started to run.

At least he memorized the way to the company's building otherwise he'd be even more late. Since he had no watch as well, he didn't have a feeling for time anymore and that made him even more nervous. It'd take him 11 minutes with the car, so he hoped that if he'd run, he'd make in 20. Way just knew that he'd be at least 15 minutes late, but what could he do? He just hoped he wouldn't get fired because of this one time, normally he was always on time. When he was out of breath and caught a glimpse of the building he was supposed to be in, he could've cried out of happiness. Only a few meters and he'd be there.

Seeing the company building in front of his eyes motivated him even more so he quickened his pace until he almost reached the stairs, but then it happened. When he thought nothing worse could happen after today's events, it did.  He collided with a tall man with so much power that the other person couldn't hold his balance anymore and fell straight down on his knees. Way's mouth widened in shock and he just looked down at the man kneeling in front of him. The man in front of him moaned in pain and took his sunglasses off, dark fierce eyes stared into Way's soft brown eyes. "I. Am. So. Sorry" Way said word by word and put his hand on his mouth, but still kind of had to hold his laughter back. "Are you seriously laughing?" the man with the fierce eyes asked and got up.

Way's eyes wandered down, suddenly his heart became heavy. "Shit, I'm so sorry man" Way said guilty and stared at the two big holes in the other man's pants. His pants were ripped in the knees era since he fell down with so much strength. His knees were even bleeding, but Way was sure that this tall and muscular man in front of him could take that. "I'll.. let me buy you new pants, okay? Just not now, I really have to go" Way suggested and grabbed his phone out to take the other one's contacts. "Oh fuck" Way rolled his eyes in annoyance when he realized that his phone was still not working. "You know what, give me your phone. I'll give you my contacts and you can send me the bill over" Way offered and held his hand out.

The other man was watching Way intensely the entire time, didn't say a single word. "No need, you can't afford it anyways" the other one said so dryly it gave Way goosebumps. "You can't even afford a proper phone" he added and put his sunglasses on again. "Ouch, that actually hurt" Way murmured and couldn't hide his pout anymore. "I'll feel bad if I don't buy you a new one, you literally look like a clown right now" Way admitted and just grabbed the other man's jacket to take his phone out. The other man didn't move the slightest bit, even when Way held the his phone in front of his face so he could unlock the face id. Without saying much Way gave him his number and put his phone back into his pocket. "Send me the bill over, I gotta go now. I'm already way too late!" Way said while he was running the last few meters to the building.