➳ Way ✿ Pete [mr.clown Pt.2]

Way avoided Pete not only the same day they had that their discussion, but he also avoided him as good as possible the next day. Pete on the other side, he kept his eyes open for Way who seemed to hide so perfectly. Pete didn't want to apologize over text so he tried to find the right moment to do it, but Way was just too good with hiding. He even told his therapist about Way, which was an unusual thing for Pete to do. He always tried to avoid talking about other people with his therapist, but this time it was the opposite. It seemed like he couldn't stop talking about Way anymore. In the beginning it sucked to talk about Way because he obviously had to disappoint his therapist by telling him that he didn't behave well, but in the end he felt better. His therapist told him that his behavior was not good and nice at all, but that it was a good idea to apologize properly and actually mean it.

Pete got out of his office, tried to find Way again but the other one disappeared mysteriously again. "Jay, have you seen Way?" Pete asked his coworker but the other one just shook his head. He knew he couldn't trust Jay though, Jay was biased with Way and would do anything the other one would ask him to. Pete was so close with giving up but then he saw it - he caught a glimpse of Way's hair before he disappeared in the toilets. "Finally" Pete breathed out and walked to the toilets. He opened the door and went in, made sure he closed it behind him before he could talk with the other one. Way was not at the bathroom sink so Pete looked down on the cabinets to see if he could see Way's shoes. Ironically, he couldn't see any shoes at all but he was one hundred percent sure that he saw Way entering the toilets.

"Oh come on, I know that you are here" Pete sighed out quietly and went to the first toilet, opened the door. None of them were locked, so he went to the second toilet when no one was in the first. The second toilet was empty as well, which meant that Way had to be in the third one. "I'm giving you three seconds before I come in. Come out or I'll get in" Pete warned him but got no response at all. "Fine" Pete sighed out and opened the third door, caught a Way sitting on the toilets with his feet up. "Hey, give me some privacy!" Way said angrily and got up. "You're not even doing anything" Pete rolled with his eyes but Way just crossed his arms. "But I could have!"

"Well, but you don't" Pete said calmly. "But I could have!" Way said again, made Pete sigh out desperately. "You're avoiding me" Pete pointed out, made Way lift his eyebrows. "I'm not" Way said clearly, made Pete lose himself in Way's soft brown eyes for a second. "You are" Pete said with the same energy Way did and crossed his arms as well. "I'm not!" Way said dissatisfied, made Pete sigh again. "How long do we want to play hide and seek?" Pete asked gently, made Way wonder since when Pete could talk like that. "I don't know what you're playing, I'm just working" Way shrugged with his shoulders and pushed Pete away so he could go out.

Pete on the other hand, he finally caught the man he was looking for in two days, he wouldn't let go so easily. He took Way's body and lightly pushed him against the wall. He placed his arms right and left besides Way's body, trapped him so he couldn't leave. "Can you please listen to me first?" Pete asked desperately and Way could do nothing but swallow when he saw how desperate Pete looked into his eyes. "I don't think there is something we need to talk about" Way murmured and bit his lip, didn't like how nervous it made him to be trapped between Pete's muscular arms. "Okay, then I'll talk and you listen okay?"

Way didn't agree on listening, but he didn't say no either. He just stood there between Pete's arms and looked him deep into his eyes. "I'm sorry" Pete breathed out, his chest was moving up and down so fast. Way hated to admit it, but he saw nothing but honesty in Pete's eyes. "I'm sorry for everything. You didn't deserve to get treated like that. I was in a bad mood - well, for the past few years to be honest and I let it out on you" Pete sighed and looked down, couldn't look into Way's eyes any longer. "I always do that" Pete admitted and breathed in heavily. "What?" Way asked curiously. "I always treat the ones that made me feel something poorly"