➳ Babe ✿ Charlie [young master] 🔞

When Babe's father told him that he'll have his own servant from now on, he didn't know if he should cry or laugh. He knew his father was an important man and had many enemies, but why would he ever need his own servant? He was not a 16 year old child, he was a grown ass 23 year old man. They already had someone that cleaned and cooked for them, what should his new 'servant' do? Just sit like a dog beside him all the time?

"You seriously want to give me a servant that is even younger than me? Are you being for real?" Babe asked his father upset. "What does him being a servant has to do with his age, Babe? Don't be ridiculous" his father sighed and put his magazine away. They had this conversation the third time this week, they still ended the same every time. "Dad, someone that is only 20 years old can't take care of me"

"Charlie might be 20 years old, but he ist fitter than you. I looked for someone your age on purpose so you two could have a closer relationship, just like friends" his father explained and Babe only lifted his eyebrows. "Friends? A friend YOU chose for me? No, thanks" Babe laughed out sarcastically. "He's not there to be your bodyguard or babysitter, Babe. He's only there to keep you company, to follow wherever you're going, to take you everywhere you want him too"

"Well, I don't need any company. I got friends, you know?" Babe replied and rolled his eyes. "Enough!" Babe's father admonished him. "He'll be here from tomorrow on. If you don't behave properly, I swear you'll regret it Babe" Babe's father cursed and got up. "Such a spoiled brat" his father shook his head in disappointment, only caused Babe to roll his eyes. "Don't make me threaten you, you know I hate it"

Babe had a good relationship with his father, but all in all they were totally different - just like day and night. While Babe's father was calm, logical, serious and reasonable, Babe was the complete opposite. He was emotional, kind of childish and didn't think much about everything. He didn't live his life, he let his life live him. He was still so young, there was no need to be so stiff, Babe thought. Babe's character was just like Babe's mom, sadly she died when he was just a child. His father loved this side of Babe, reminded him of the love of his life but on days like these he was stressed out by this behavior.

He only meant well by hiring Charlie. Babe's father couldn't be around that much anymore since business became more serious but he didn't want Babe to feel lonely, even though he said he had his own friends. It felt good to know that his only son had someone on his side, especially if it was a good boy just like Charlie.

Babe went to sleep with an annoyed look on his face, knew that his father always won their discussions. What he even hated more was that his dad opened the curtains of his windows in the morning. He knew it had to be his father, the maids knew that they weren't allowed to go into Babe's room if he was at home. "Why do you hate me so much?" Babe cried out in annoyance and hid under his warm blanket. "It's only 7am, let me sleep you old man" Babe added with a pout on his lips, which his dad couldn't see since he was hiding.

"Young master?"

Babe whimpered, couldn't believe that this ridiculous servant was even following him into his dreams. He thought his father left him alone again, but that was not the case. He tried to pull Babe's blanket away, but Babe was not happy with that at all so he kept holding his blanket too. "Young master.." Babe heard again, opened his eyes in shock. Young master?!

He put the blanket that was covering his face down and looked at the other person. His mouth was slightly widened when he realized that the other person was not his father at all. In fact, it was a young man, around his age staring at him with his big puppy eyes. "What are you doing in my room?" Babe asked tiredly, his voice hoarser than usual. "I'm Charlie" the younger man said shyly.

"Are you having a difficult time hearing properly, Charlie? I asked what you're doing here" Babe said annoyed, still so damn tired. Charlie bit his lip and looked down unsure. He knew that they wouldn't be best friend right away, but he didn't think that Babe would be so rude to him. "Your father told me to wake you up" Charlie said meekly. "You're my servant Charlie, not his. You should listen to me only, and I'm telling you now know to leave" Babe said expressionless and Charlie only nodded silently. "I understand. I'm sorry for bothering you, young master"