➳ Babe ✿ Charlie [this is not real]

Babe was never this stressed before and that's all because he couldn't find Charlie. He went looking for him at Charlie's apartment, no success. He looked at his own apartment, no Charlie. He went to see Jeff, who was currently living with Alan but no success again. Jeff didn't know where Charlie was as well, or he decided to not tell Babe on purpose, Babe couldn't tell.

Babe knew he fucked up, Babe knew he hurt Charlie once again so damn much and he hated himself for it. He was always bad mouthed but this time it was too much. Telling Charlie that he should shut the fuck up and know his place because he was just a hook up was the worst thing he ever said to him. The way Charlie put his arms around his body, how he tried to hide it because he felt embarrassed, ugly and uncomfortable. The way his tears filled with eyes.. Babe was seeing it over and over again, every time he got more angry at himself.

Way knew him better than everyone, Way knew that Babe loved Charlie way before Babe did. Was it too late for Babe now, did his self sabotage finally manage to lose the one he loves?

It's been two days Babe went looking for Charlie but on the third day X-Hunter had an important race. Babe was praying inside that Charlie would attend since Babe, Charlie and Dean were the racers for todays match.

"Oi Babe, you're finally here. Ready for today?" Alan asked Babe when he got into the garage but Babe wasn't even listening. "Have you seen Charlie?" was Babe's first question while he was looking out for him.

"He's already sitting in his car. You're late" Alan sighed and Babe's eyes brightened up right away. "I'm late because I wanted to pick him up but he wasn't at his apartment" Babe quickly told Alan before he left.

"Oh look who is coming, the King of the hollows, Pitbabe!" the moderator of the race said when Babe finally came to the racing paths. Babe just smiled and nodded but his eyes never stopped looking for Charlie's car.

"Babe, where are you going? You're already late, sit down!" Babe heard North scream after him, but Babe just ignored him and walked to Charlie's car. Babe's heart was beating so fast, full with fear that Charlie wouldn't forgive him.

His fear wasn't without reason though, when he was standing in front of Charlie's driver's door he got no reaction at all. He was sure Charlie recognized him since literally everybody was screaming Babe's name and Charlie stiffened, but he just ignored him.

Babe tried to open his door, but Charlie kept it locked. "Charlie" was all Babe could say desperately but Charlie just looked at his hands. "Babe, we're waiting for you" the moderator said impatiently but Babe couldn't give a flying fuck.

"I'm sorry, Charlie. For everything I said, for making you feel like you're not worthy enough. That was stupid and obviously not the case. I say things like that to push you away so you can't do that to me.. I'm so scared to be left alone, it's fucked up I know but I promise I'll work on myself. For me, for you. For us"

When Charlie heard Babe's words, tears filled his eyes again. He didn't know how to feel about this, about Babe. He was just so confused and hurt by Babe's behavior. His words gave him hope though. Making him feel like it's not helpless for them.

When Babe heard the door lock open again, he was smiling bright and opened Charlie's door. Babe didn't waste a second and fell right into Charlie's arm, even though the steering wheel was in his way.

It was only two days but he missed Charlie so insanely much. He did everything with Charlie, cooking, eating, showering, sleeping. His days start and end with him, so when he was gone from one minute to another, he just felt so empty.

"Babe if you're not getting ready immediately, I'll disqualify you from todays race" the moderator was getting mad now, only causing Babe to sigh. Babe let go of Charlie's body and looked into his lovely brown eyes.