TWO

RUBY STONE LOOKED AT THE SIGN OF HER NEW HOME

RUBY STONE LOOKED AT THE SIGN OF HER NEW HOME. "wow this place is for rich ass poeple" Ruby said and Noah let out a laugh.

"Villa Leister" Ruby read as her auntie pulled out a remote and the gates started opening ruby smiled as the gates open "fuck me" she said.

After Rafaella parked right in the front steps infront of the huge mansion and Ruby saw 4 people dressed up in butler and maid outfits and man in his fourty-fifty's standing on the steps which she assumed was her new step-uncle William Leister, Ruby climbed out of the car and Rafaella ran to her husband kissing him.

"I wonder how much this house will sell for" Ruby joked with her cousin "I don't know should we find out" Noah laughed with her older cousin.

as ruby walked to the trunk to the car as she was trying to get her bags out of the car "allow me miss" the man said grabbing the suitcase.

"Alright then, careful it's heavy" she laughed but also smiled at the butler "Thank you..?"

"Martin Miss"

"Thank you Martin and please call me Ruby" she gestured to him. but it wasn't easy with Noah as she tried to snatch the bag out of Martins hand "fine you win Mortimer" Noah rolled her eyes.

"Noah their doing the work for us" Ruby said walking up to William trying to introduce herself "plus it's a win-win for me" Ruby shrugged her shoulders.

"I can do it myself" Noah whined at her older cousin and started walking up to her

"Oh shut up miss Portuguese" Noah said.
"você quer que eu bata na sua bunda?" Ruby said.
(do u want me to beat ur ass)

"I'm so happy to see you Noah and..?" William asked the brunette "Oh I'm Ruby,Ruby stone i was a bridesmaid at ur wedding" Ruby shaked williams hand.

"Welcome Miss Ruby" William Said.

"It's very nice to meet you will" Ruby said glaring at her younger cousin. "I can't say the same sorry" as Noah flinched as Ruby elbowed her little cousin.