NINE

RUBY STONE STOOD INFRONT OF THE MIRROR

RUBY STONE STOOD INFRONT OF THE MIRROR. "no im not wearing this" Ruby complained as she looked into the mirror while trying to pull up the front of the dress.

Ruby was going to a Gala for her step-uncle's company and they all had to go as family, which means ruby had to wear formal wear.

"Oh please it's looks fine" Rosetta said as she sat down at Ruby's vanity "Rosetta this is a corset, I cannot breathe" Ruby said letting out soft breaths
"oh come on rubes you'll be fine" Rosetta passed Ruby her white heels.

"Firstly if I remove my hands, I will flash everyone at that damn gala, plus I'm worried about Nick he's been missing for three days!" Ruby spoke walking to her little sister. "hang on, rubes do you like nick?"
Rosetta asked her sister as Ruby's face became flushed.

"just because I said I was worried about doesn't mean I like him, I mean hey Noah probably likes him and they would look wonder together—" Ruby cut herself off "she's with Ryder." Ruby finished. "do you like Nicholas!" Rosetta silently yelled, "maybe.." Ruby said.

Noah came into the room. "hey guys Ali is here" Noah said walking into the room and seeing ruby "wow ruby oh my god..you look beautiful!" Noah smiled as Alison walked into the room, "Nick is going to fall head over heels for you!" Alison smiled and taking Ruby's hand.

"oh my god" Ruby rolled her eyes, as she walked down the stairs Rafaella and William was waiting for the girls to be dressed. "wow Ruby you look beautiful" William said sorting his sleeve out.

Rafaella looked at her daughter, and neice "Ruby you look stunning are we ready to go?" Rafaella slowly walked to the front door as everyone left the Leister doors.

————————————-

RUBY AND ROSETTA, NOAH STAYED TOGETHER MOST OF THE NIGHT as William introduced the twins and Noah to most of the important people but eventually Ruby was getting anxiety since the attention was getting too much for her, so she walked over to the bar.

"ID please?"' The Bartender asked Ruby, Ruby passed the bartender her ID, "what can I get you?" he asked again, "white wine" she replied to him as he passed her the wine.