THIRTEEN

RUBY STONE WALKED INTO CVS GRABBING HER PESCRIPTION

RUBY STONE WALKED INTO CVS GRABBING HER PESCRIPTION. "thank you!" she told the man politely "have a good day" she finished, and taking a sip of her smoothie.

it has been almost a week, of what happened between her and Nick, her friends and her sister have been trying to distract which of course worked. It had been a week of ignoring each other and not talking to each other.

Ruby: are you guys still at Sephora?

Alison: Rosetta is trying to find a foundation in her colour

"hello?" Ruby asked into the phone, as she answered her phone when it rang in her back pocket.

"Hello Ruby"

"who is this?" Ruby asked in confusion as speed walked to the parking lot hoping she doesn't get kidnapped.

"oh baby, I think you know.."

"no I don't asshole, who the fuck is this and why do you have my number!" Ruby said to the guy in the phone, Ruby was sprinting to her car as she got scared who was on the other line.

"Ruby Grace. how dare you curse at your own father" The man said sternly.

"dad." she asked in shocked as she recognised the voice after not hearing it for 20 years.

"how the fuck are you calling me! and how did u get my number, I specifically told the police officers not to give you my number because I didn't want to see or hear from you ever again!" she yelled into the phone nearly making everyone stare at her in the parking lot.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Andreas sarcastically told his daughter.

"considering I am my father's daughter after all" she said. "the one that can call you out for all the shit you've done" she chuckled as she was looking around for Jenna's car.