EIGHT

NICHOLAS LEISTER REVIVED HIS ENGINE AS HE PULLED HIS RED PORSCHE NEXT TO THE GREEN BMW AT THE STARTING LINE

NICHOLAS LEISTER REVIVED HIS ENGINE AS HE PULLED HIS RED PORSCHE NEXT TO THE GREEN BMW AT THE STARTING LINE. he looked over after he nodded at the driver in the car next to him, as he saw lion at his window.

"be careful on the sixth turn, it's tricky" Lion warned "okay?"

"don't worry" Nick replied while smirking.

Lion smiled before grinning as he gently slapped his shoulder "that's it go nick!"he cheered before walking away back into the crowd and Nick looked back as he gripped his steering wheel firmly.

"what's the matter?" he heard from the passenger window to where he turnt his head and saw Ronnie who continued "are you afraid you won't make it to the finish line"

Nick looked over and a smirk plastered on his face "don't worry I'll beat you like I do every year" he said with a wink.

"Sure" Ronnie said sarcastically before he walked back into the crowd.

As they were waiting for the girl to reload the gun, before the race begun as Nick looked to the corner and saw someone he didn't except to see.

walking through the crowd was Ruby, Rosetta, Alison, Jenna, and Noah behind her as she looked around with a smile. he couldn't find himself to look away from her, her curves fitting perfectly in the dress making her more attractive.

Ruby looked over as she felt Nicks eyes on her and a smile as she ran over to his car to wish him goodluck and a speech she couldn't really put together "a word of advice" she asked with a small smirk appearing on her face.

"what are u doing here, hermosa"(beautiful) Nick asked.

"same as you." Ruby replied "don't worry I'm not going to drink or do any drugs just here to see the race okay, but is giving you advice like against the rules or something?" Ruby finished and looked at him.

"no,why?" Nick replied to her.

"The idea is to brake as you approach the corner or turn, then lift off the brake and pull the brake in one swift motion as you turn with the weight on the outside and locked rears before offering a little grip the rear will kick you out, you can use the the throttle. I'm sure that's what he'll do not a hundred percent sure, he might even engage the gear at the wrong time and lose control" she explained and pointed at everything. "The trick is when you start to get to the last turn keep it steady before engaging on the second gear and not the third you'll loose control" she finished as his eyes widened.