SEVENTEEN

THEY GOT TO THE HOSPITAL MAGGIE WAS IN AND ONCE THEY GOT THE ROOM NUMBER THEY IMMEDIATELY WENT THERE

THEY GOT TO THE HOSPITAL MAGGIE WAS IN AND ONCE THEY GOT THE ROOM NUMBER THEY IMMEDIATELY WENT THERE. Ruby had to keep up with Nick who was running through the hospital find his little sister.

when they found her, Nick walked in "Maggie" he let out a sigh relief.

"Nick." The girl said calmly with a smile as she saw her older brother from her hospital bed.

Nick immediately went straight to her side and Ruby leaned against the door frame to give them some space with her arms crossed while smiling softly.

"how are you honey?" Nick asked as he kneeled down next to her hospital bed and took her little hand.

"I'm feeling much better now" Maggie replied.

"you gave us a real scare you know" Nick chuckles.

"us? what do you mean us?" Maggie asked confused.

"Hey Maggie" Ruby said kindly after Nick nodded his head towards her to voice maggies confusion.

"I just wanted to scare the nurse, I hid behind the curtains and turned off the cellphone alarm" Maggie says in a small voice as Ruby walked over slowly to her side.

"That alarm is horrible, huh" Nick joked with a warm smile.

"It's dreadful" she replied.

"Don't ever do that again okay? Ever again Maggie" Nick spoke to her in a serious earning a glare from
Ruby.

"Okay, I won't" Maggie replied before she looked around "where's mommy?"

"she'll be here soon" Nick replied and Ruby could practically see him trying to stay calm and calm down his nerves. "Don't worry"

"Hello" the doctor says as she walked into the room.

"Hello" Nick replied before he got up and walked past Ruby.

"can you please stay with her, whilst I speak to the doctor please rubes?" Nick asked as Ruby nodded.

"of course"

Ruby walked over to Maggie to distract here whilst nick was taking to the doctor. "You almost gave your brother a heart attack, I've never seen him so worried" Ruby said as she hugged the younger girl.

"Hi to you too" Maggie said as she wrapped her little arms around Ruby's torso "he's the best big brother, isn't he?"

"yeah he is, isn't he" Ruby replied and kissed the blonde girls head "but you'll always be his favourite right" Ruby said tapping Maggies nose.

———————————-

THE DRIVE BACK HOME TO THE VILLA LEISTER WAS QUIET, AND RUBY COULD FEEL HOW TENSE NICK WAS. They had stayed with Maggie for the rest of the day till visiting hours were over.

"We'll be home soon" Nick says with his eyes on the road, as he broke the silence that overtook his car.

her eyes saw his hand that was gripping the steering wheel tightly, while the other hand was on the steering wheel. she placed her hand over his and drew circles on the back of his hand.

he looks over at her and she looks back with a warm smile.

"Fuck it" he said before turning the steering wheel and they were on the side of the road.

"what are you doing? am I going to get kicked out of the car again" Ruby jokes as she looks over at him, before unbuckling her seatbelt.

he unbuckled his seatbelt before he pulled her into a heated kiss "this is all my fault" he said as they pulled away as he placed his hand on the nape of her neck.

"Nicholas." Ruby said softly "it's not"

"Instead of leaving you stranded there that day I should have kissed you" he replies as he kissed her again. "If I had known earlier about your dad I wouldn't have ever touched you. It hurts me to see you scared of me. It hurts so fucking much" he said seriously as he pulled away from her slightly" he says while looking into her eyes.

"They suspect us, atleast they're starting too and you know it, we can't keep doing this and there's no time for apologies Flynn Rider" she said as she referred to Rafaella and William. and Noah

"If loving you is a sin, then yes we're guilty" he explains softly. "The most guiltiest people in the world, your aunt and your sister have to understand.

"No, Nick I don't want to hurt her, what she's found with your dad is amazing and she deserves to have that, I can't ruin it, and for Rosetta she already knew" she whispered with fear in her voice "I'm sorry, but I can't do that to her after what I put her and my mom threw.

"I couldn't bare it, if these were our last kisses" he said as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"trust me Nicholas, our kisses are eternal" she replied before she kissed him before she pulled away "if this is going to be our last time..why don't we make it our first time"

"Technically our second" he corrected.

"First in a while then" she corrected before joking "our first I was drunk."

——————————-

HEY BBYS.

*deep breath in* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE EXCITED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! (I know I am) LIKE AHHHHHHHHHH.

BTW NICK AND RUBYS SONG IS DEFINITELY ELVIS. LITERALLY LET ME GET THE SONG

 ITS THERE SONG!! AND I LOVE THE SONG ANYWAY

ITS THERE SONG!! AND I LOVE THE SONG ANYWAY. and btw before you ask yes, I've changed the Rich Girl fanfic because it wasn't going anywhere.

HELP GUYS!! WTF IS NICKS LITTLE SISTER'S NAME. MAGGIE OR MADDIE LIKE GIRL WHAT.
ANYWAY BYE BBYS!!