NINETEEN

THE MORNING SHORTLY FOLLOWED AFTEE THEIR SPECIAL MOMENT AS THE SUN WAS SLOWLY RISING

THE MORNING SHORTLY FOLLOWED AFTEE THEIR SPECIAL MOMENT AS THE SUN WAS SLOWLY RISING. they walked along the beach while their hands were linked. they were grinning and giggling the whole time.

Ruby turned around and cupped his face in her cold hands and pulled him into a kiss.

Nick pulled away and threw her over his shoulder and spun them around.

The two looked like kids who were stupidly inlove and didn't care about anything else but themselves.

"wait, so he had no teeth?" Nick asked with a smile as they sat on a rock a few minutes later and they were talking about her first kiss.

"Come on, we were eight" Ruby replied with a grin and a blush along her face. "what about you? what was your first kiss" she asked him as she wrapped her arms around her knees.

"it was much later on... I was nine" he joked and Ruby let out a small laugh.

"Who with?"  Ruby asked interested.

"playing with alison, a chain game" he replied and Ruby looked at him with a surprise look "I kissed someone who kissed her, then she kissed me"

"and who was this someone" Ruby asked with a raised eyebrow.

"her hamster" Nick replied as he took in a deep breath.

"no" she asked trying to hold back her laughter.

"yeah" he said with a sigh.

Ruby snorted before she gently patted his chest "I'm so sorry for you Flynn Rider"

"says the girl, who kissed a boy with no teeth" Nick said with a smirk plastered on his face.

she pinched his cheek "we were eight"

"ow- still"

"says the guy who kissed a hamster then it's owner" Ruby said as she turned around in his arms that was wrapped around her waist. "In all seriousness, you really kissed alis hamster"

"yup" Nick replied with his eyes hooked onto her lips

Ruby kissed him before she pulled away and layed her head on his shoulder.

"O sol nascerá em menos de uma hora" (the sun will rise in less than a hour) she said to him with a sad look on her face, and a sigh. while looking out into the ocean as she remembered they have to go home soon.

"let's run away, let's escape together" he said to her, knowing that he was willing to do anything with her around.

"That never works Nicholas." she replies with a sad smile. "I mean look at how Montagues and Capulets ended up" she says while thinking of a reference.

"It worked for Casanova" he replied.

"he didn't run away for love, Nicholas" she replied with a little giggle while he started gently tickling her side in response "he escaped from jail"

"and didn't the blood wedding end well?"

"Yeah— I'm not arguing with you over this" she replied before pulling him into a passionate kiss and slowly started removing his shirt.

"what are you doing?" he questions the brunette with a chuckle as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Making the most of our time" she replied while pressing little kisses against his jaw.

"You're bad, so bad" he said while, looking at her with a small smirk.

"why?"

"Because I'm out of condoms" he replied while making her let a whine and smack her forehead gently on his chest.

"remind me to get birth control later"

————————————

HEY BBYS!!

so you're probably wondering why I'm not updating my other book, because right now I'm only focusing on this one, and this one is almost done!!, Jaylene and JJ will be back soon I promise.

and I'm also rewatching obx, because I miss Jiara so much, Jiara reminds me so much of Richolas I have no clue why. plus guys be prepared for the Race Scene with Ruby's dad.

obviously we're not gonna bring Jonas back. but we move anyway.

LOVE YOU BBYS!!