SEVEN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

RUBY STONE OPENED HER BROWN EYES AS THE SUN BEAMS ONTO HER TANNED SKIN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

RUBY STONE OPENED HER BROWN EYES AS THE SUN BEAMS ONTO HER TANNED SKIN. laying on her back she could see the scars on her stomach and her thigh. she could see the bruises that she tried to cover up with foundation but was never successful.

As she climbed out of bed she could see her sister sleeping on the other side of the bed, unlike Rosetta Andreas would beat ruby more since she was the oldest and had more of a attitude. she tiptoed past Rosetta and went into the bathroom to go brush her teeth.

she tried to hunt down her phone, but she couldn't find it anyway but then she remembered it was in her purse "oh you've gotta be shitting me" she groaned as she grabbed the toothbrush but then Noah walked in.

"hey Noah" Ruby said as she placed the toothpaste down next to her.

"I remember nothing" Noah said quickly before looking at Ruby "Te ves pálida como el infierno y por lo general eres bastante bronceada" ( you look pale as hell and usually ur quite tanned) Noah asked concerned

Ruby finished brushing her teeth before turning the cold water tap on to wash her face. "I have no idea, but there's a bloody rag on my bed side table and there is dried up blood in my hair I'm pale as Damon Salavtore, I have a banging headache and that I hit my head on some grassy concrete thing, but that's all I remember"

"last thing I remember is taking you down with me"

"the song did really mean if we go down we go down together, didn't think you'd actually do it" Ruby said putting face wash on her face and gently scrubbing it off. she gently brushed her hair as the dried up blood came down with hairbrush but had to be careful of the place she hurt herself with.

she looked at phone and saw that Zade Messaged her but she swiped pass it.

"is it Zade again?" Noah asked noticing her expression changing "no it's nothing" Ruby smiled. "no it's Zade" Noah said.

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 // 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें