FOURTEEN

RUBY STONE WAS PLAYING BEER BONG WITH NOAH AND JENNA AT THE PARTY BUT SHE WASNT DRINKING SINCE SHE WAS GOING TO BE HER FRIENDS RIDE

RUBY STONE WAS PLAYING BEER BONG WITH NOAH AND JENNA AT THE PARTY BUT SHE WASNT DRINKING SINCE SHE WAS GOING TO BE HER FRIENDS RIDE. they sucked at it but they were still continuing

"rubes, you are horrible at this" Noah commented as she threw the ball and missed.

"you were saying?" Ruby said with a raised brow and sticking her tongue out and smiled at her younger cousin.

"All three of you are horrible at this" Alison said before walking up with Aaron and Ryder with a bottle of vodka in there hand and Jenna threw a ball but she missed.

Ruby grabbed one but ended up missing before it rolled away and Mario who was currently pressed up against a blonde girl and was whispering things in her ear, and threw the bell back to her once he caught it "Thanks Mario!"

"I tell you that guy is all bark and no bite" Jenna told Ruby before she took a shot of tequila. "where are all the cool guys that whisper you sweet things.

"I'm bi, never slept with a guy just made out with one" Alison said as she threw her arm around Ruby's waist and smiled.

"and I'm dating your brother" Rosetta said walking up to the group. "I'm not into men in the slightest but your brother" Rosetta winked and Ruby snorted.

she snorted at that before her phone rang again, Nick had been calling for past the 2 hours but she decided to ignore his calls. "Those guys don't exist, and If they do, they're already married with children.

As If on que, lion came and kissed Jenna before saying "you light me on fire babe" and then he walked away before Ruby laughed.

Then Ryder pulled Noah in for a kiss before whispering something in her ear and made her cheeks go red before walking away.

"my brother never acts like that with any girl, Noah what did you do" Alison asked Noah.