TEN

RUBY STONE MOVED AROUND HER AUNTIES CAR THAT SHE WAS WASHING BECAUSE SHE HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO

RUBY STONE MOVED AROUND HER AUNTIES CAR THAT SHE WAS WASHING BECAUSE SHE HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO. she looked up as she heard the front door close and to see it was Nick.

"Nicholas" she said before resuming to clean the car.

"Ruby" he replied as he leaned against a pole on the steps "from racer to car washer" he commented.

"and tomorrow a singer at the club" she finished with a smile.

"want one?" he offers her a cigarette, as he held it up and Ruby glared at him.

"No thank you, I wouldn't want you to kill ur last brain cell, Flynn Rider" Ruby replied jokingly but seriously at the same time letting a out small chuckle.

"Hey! Hey!" She exclaimed as he walked down the steps towards her but he freezes when she held up the hose at him "you said I can't let you near me remember?" she smiled.

"But you may look at me" she said staring at him as she got her white summer dress wet with a black bikini underneath.

"Tequila?" she asked smirking as she poured the water down her chest revealing her the top of the bikini.

They both turned around when they heard the front gate open and a car came through "go" she said to Nick as he threw his cigarette and walked inside.

"Hey Rubes" Noah said walking out looking at her cousin.

"Hey Noah" she replied.

"what are you doing washing that old thing?" Rafaella asked her neice as she stepped out the car and walked towards her.

"I- uhm needed something to do" she replied.

"Anyway I have a surprise for the both off you" Rafaella said with a smile as two people came out of the car, making the two girls looked shocked.

"Zade" Ruby greeted with a fake smile but her eyes glaring at him as Zade walked towards her, so did Dan.

"Hey Rubes" Zade said as Ruby and Noah shared a look of annoyance and anger.