ELEVEN

RUBY STONE WAS TYPING SONG LYRICS
IN HER COMPUTER WHILST PULLING HER GLASSES UP TO THE BRIDGE OF HER NOSE. she did not want to talk to Zade so she thought song writing would be more peaceful.

Hearing someone behind her, she turned around and her fist collided with there face before she realized it was Nicholas.

"For fuck sakes" he groaned after he fell on the ground knocking over a table with fruit on it as he wiped his nose with his hand.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too" Ruby exclaimed as she saw who it was and quickly put her stuff down and helped him. "oh shit, please tell me I didn't do that Flynn Rider" she asked him looking at the bruises on his face.

"no but you could've if you wanted to freckles" Nicholas replied with a lovesick look while leaning down towards her.

"you idiot" Ruby said softly and leaning up towards him to make their lips connect but lowered herself down when she saw his nose was bleeding.

"god dammit Nicholas" she muttered as she helped him lay down on the pool chair before sitting next to him.

"atleast take me out to dinner first" Nick commented.

"do you have any pain killers? A first aid kid? Or any cold compressor?" Ruby asked after she cleaned the blood from his lip,nose, and his cheekbone and tail of his left eyebrow.

"you know about cars,racings,and beatings?" Nick asked feeling shocked.

"I'm perfect in many ways my love" she replied while pushing her glasses up and tightening her bun not noticing how he admired her like a lovesick puppy.

"who did this to you?" she asked while looking over his wounds on his chest.

"It doesn't matter anymore" Nick replied making Ruby look at him curiously, as he cupped her face gently, "from now on I swear, I'll stop fighting"

"don't make promises you can't keep Nicholas" Ruby let out, she hated violence, but she knew that Nick wouldn't stop fighting even if she begged him, he knew she hated it, but it was his way to let off steam, Nick however ignored her comment. "It was Ronnie wasn't it?"