FIVE

RUBY STONE

RUBY STONE. watched nick walk away when she saw him go far she started letting tears out of her eyes nearly smudging her mascara and crouched down and cuddled her knees "he's right" she said as she wiped a tear.

"who's right" she heard someone say

she looked up and tried to stand up "god these heels" and accepted the hand that was infront of her Thank you— oh shit is this your jeep if so I am sorry"

"Don't worry about it. It's just so the creeps that snuck into the party" the someone said as the two girls leaned against the jeep "by all means, wreck it as much as you want"

"listen if Nick sent you to watch me, I'm not a little girl infact I'm an adult I can handle myself"

"No Noah sent me I met ur cousin already oh and ur sister somehow they're worried about but if u left the bruise on Nicks face I'm pretty sure u can handle yourself" she said before she held her hand out "I'm Jenna" 

"Ruby" she replied as she shoke Jenna's hand "nice to meet you"

"you too" Jenna said as she gestured to follow her "Listen, Nick's a dickhead sometimes. But when you get to know him, he has his good moments and worse ones"

"you one of his girlfriends or something? Just so you know he has his tongue down literally every girls throat"

"No, Never I'm dating Lion. Nicks other friend/mentor or something"

"Jesus I thought you got attacked!" Rosetta said pulling her sister into a hug

"thanks Jenna" Aaron said smiling

"no problem Aaron" Jenna replied

"where's Noah?" Ruby asked worried about her younger cousin and looking around

"oh she's dancing with Ryder" Rosetta said putting her arm around her boyfriend. "This is first time I've Ry actually not be in the presence of a girl and not take her to a room to fuck— god I need to stop saying that to women I've just met" Aaron said holding Rosetta by her waist.