FOUR

RUBY STONE LOOKED AT THE PARTY HER SISTER WAS DRIVING IN "yeah I changed my mind I wanna go home" Ruby said

RUBY STONE LOOKED AT THE PARTY HER SISTER WAS DRIVING IN "yeah I changed my mind I wanna go home" Ruby said. "chill rubes you'll be okay oh and take this you need to re-apply it" Rosetta said giving her red lipstick.

"seriously" Ruby said. "these are gang people rubes, I'm in deep shit with these people aswell, with a car racing after dad." Rosetta said climbing out of the car. "remember what I said these are gang people and a get together, you and Noah cannot leave my side or any of the people that I'm going introduce you too" Rosetta said opening the car door for ruby and Noah.

"Rosetta your 17, what the fuck are u doing involving yourself with gangs" Noah said. Ruby just looked around as she applied the lipstick "here Noah take this bandanna" Rosetta said giving Noah a red bandanna.

Rosetta ran over to her boyfriend Aaron. "Hey Baby this your sister?" Aaron said with a joint in his mouth "she sure is and this is my cousin Noah" Rosetta introduced them. Ruby was playing with fingers.

"oh you sweet innocent thing, so rundown whatever you do don't take anything from anyone or if you do and I loose you just pretend. and stay away from that guy Ronnie" Aaron said pointing at the gang member. "he got out of prison a couple of weeks ago and I forgot what reason it was for and I don't care but just stay away!" Rosetta Finished for her boyfriend.

"Got it" Ruby said as she looked over before she was pulled to the bar by Rosetta. "Rosetta your not drinking anything" Ruby said snatching the drink out of her hands.

"what can I get you two pretty ladies" the Baartender gestures to Noah and Ruby. "I'll have a strawberry Dacree please" Ruby said looking over at Noah. "I'll just have coke I'm not a big drinker" Noah said smiling awkwardly.

The Bartender handed Ruby her drink. "is it good?" he asked "wonderful thank you!" she said smiling as she walked away with it.

Rosetta, Ruby and Noah walked back over to Aaron's group "this Is my brother Ryder, but you can call him Ry" Aaron said half drunk and half high "thank you Aaron" he sarcastically said. as Rosetta and Aaron walked off down to the dance floor Noah went with them.