FIFTEEN

IT WAS A SHORT RIDE BACK TO THE LEISTER VILLA

IT WAS A SHORT RIDE BACK TO THE LEISTER VILLA. Ruby ended up almost crying the whole ride home as she had continuing flashbacks of her childhood with her father.

now she was laying In her bed, under the sheets cuddling her koala teddy bear and her hair still straight from when she straightened it.

"why did u tell me ur dad was dead" Nick asked her as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"He's dead to me, anyways I wish he could root in jail but I know he's been past for the past month" Ruby told him as her back was turned.

"you know?" he asked her confused.

"Yeah, he called me last week" she replied "he called Rosetta too"

Nick hummed in response and went to get up and out of her but he stopped when she grabbed his wrist gently.

"Stay" Ruby said as she turned around and gently grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving her "Please, just for the night I don't want to be alone right now"

Nick took off his shirt and pants so that he was just left in his boxer's, now after he locked the her bedroom so no one could walk In on them.

"goodnight" he told her as he layed down next to her wrapping his arms around her waist, and gently placed a kissed on her forehead.

"why do you always make it so hard, to hate you Nicholas" she asked in whisper before she leaned in and kissed him.

he pulls back, before she could kiss him "I would do anything, and everything to you Ruby, you know that just like before" he told her voicing her confusion and made her smile tiredly "but no before that fear has left your eyes" he finished.

"I know you would meu amor (my love) that's very sweet of you" she smiled at him while patting his head, making him chuckle.