TWENTY-TWO

RUBY STONE HEARD A BANG FROM OUTSIDE THE DOOR WHICH MADE HER JUMP OUT OF HER SLEEP

RUBY STONE HEARD A BANG FROM OUTSIDE THE DOOR WHICH MADE HER JUMP OUT OF HER SLEEP. she stared at Andreas who stormed back in with a gun.

"get up now" Andreas snapped as he went over and cut the ties of her hand and then pulled her up to her feet.

"what in the hell—" Ruby went to say but closed her mouth when he pointed the gun at her the back of her head, while grabbing her arm and pulling her towards Nicks car.

"you're driving Ruby" Andreas told her while shoving the keys in her face.

"Fine." Ruby snapped before snatching the keys out his hand and getting into the car and climbing in the drivers seat. "get in the car.

Ruby glances at her father, from the drivers side as he got into the passenger side and wait for her que to go as she started the car.

"Drive" Andreas instructed.

Ruby pressed as hard as she could to the break the old wood door. she quickly turned the wheel and got onto the street. she saw a car driving behind her and recognised it was Nicks new car.

"Alright, the roundabout" her father said as he pointed for her to turn and cocks the gun.

As soon as she turned the corner, she saw her auntie and her step-uncle. her father shot at them but Will blcoked it with the bag of money, before it could hit them.

"what the hell is wrong with you!" Ruby yelled as she quickly got back on the main road and yanked his arm. "Leave them alone!"

"Get the fuck off! He yells In response.

"Fuck sake Flynn rider" Ruby muttered to herself while trying to get Nick off her trail as she drove. "why are you doing this, just take the money and fucking disappear" She snapped at Andreas while handling the clutch.

"you're engaging on the clutch too soon" he comments while watching her drive "don't release until it starts to struggle"

Turning a corner, she stops the car before shaking her head and reversing to avoid the police car.