SIXTEEN

RUBY STONE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH HER BODY IN PAIN

RUBY STONE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH HER BODY IN PAIN."Ruby get up now!" She heard her sister yell, and she groaned in pain "Rosetta shut up" she yelled.

Ruby climbed out of bed, rubbing her eyes, and realised the state she was in was not attractive, "do you wanna come to the mall—" Rosetta got cut of by staring at Ruby. "you do not look so hot" Rosetta laughed.

"oh shut up" Ruby groaned

"get showered and dressed." Rosetta told her sister.

Ruby did as her sister said, she climbed into the shower instantly washing off the memories she had Nick.. she washed her hair, shaved her legs, she washed her body, and climbed out of the shower with nothing but a towel around her body.

Noah came walking in. "Ruby!" Noah yelled excitedly "can I not get some peace and quiet around here my god" she groaned rubbing her eyes and walking into her walking closet and getting dressed.
she straightened her beautiful brunette locks put her Jewellery and walked out of her bedroom.

when she walked out she saw Nicholas, walking out of his room aswell. "good morning" he said to her smirking as he wrapped an arm around her waist "you look beautiful" he whispered. Ruby smiled and walked away from his touch. meeting her sister downstairs.

"you ready?" Rosetta asked her sister

"yup"

"good let's go"

Ruby and Rosetta climbed into Ruby's white Porsche and drove down to the local mall, "oh rose can we get a smoothie first" Ruby asked her sister as Rosetta nodded.

The twins walked over to the smoothie bar "hey, can we get two strawberry and cherry smoothies please" Ruby ordered as the man smiled at me handing the two girls there smoothies.

"Thank you" the girls nodded and walked into the mall, "okay so what do we need ex—" before Ruby got cut off by Rosetta. "I heard what happened last night" She said in a sing-song voice before Ruby froze.

"I- uhm-" she stuttered on her words and Rosetta smiled big, "I knew it!!" she yelled ruby trying to calm her sister down. "okay you know what, we're going to get new outfits and look super duper hot!" Rosetta smiled.

"Fine" Ruby rolled her eyes and was getting dragged into, Forever 21, Victoria secret, Urban outfitters, the twins nearly spent every money they had, "okay Rosetta let's calm down a bit" Ruby mumbled.

"okay we've got one more shop, which is Sephora, we need to get new makeup, my lip oil is running low" Rosetta muttered as Ruby also needed to go in Sephora for a new moisturiser.

Rosetta and Ruby split up, in Sephora, Ruby went to find a new moisturiser as Rosetta went to find a new lip oil. Ruby picked up here moisturiser and went over to the checkout. "that'll be €60" the checkout woman said as Ruby payed.

Ruby waited outside for her sister to finish, before she ran over to Bath and Body works for a new candle considering her and Nick love candles.

Ruby walked into Bath and Body works, and then seeing Nicholas in there. "Nick?" Ruby said walking over to him as Nicholas looked at the Familiar brunette. "Ruby?" He asked her confused

"what are you doing in Bath and Body works?" She laughed slightly, "I was actually getting a present for you angel" he laughed and walking towards her.

"aw nick—" before she got caught off by Nicks phone ringing, "it's my dad" he told her and Ruby crossed her arms, then seeing Rosetta walk into the shop.

"there you-" she got cut of by nick, "what?" he said worriedly.

"Is Ruby with you? It's Maggie she's in the hospital" William said causing Ruby to turn her head.

"we gotta go now" Nick spoke as Ruby gave Rosetta her car keys.

————————-

HEY BBYS!!

sorry if this chapter is awful, I have massive writers block and this is a little fuller chapter before the massive sex scene, and meeting Maggie, I don't wether it's maddie, or Maggie eh oh well

ANNWAY!! I love yous!! BYE BBYS!!