TWENTY-THREE

RUBY PACED BACK AND FOURTH INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE TO HER BALCONY, SHE PLAYED WITH HER NECKLACE WHILE WAITING FOR NICK

RUBY PACED BACK AND FOURTH INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE TO HER BALCONY, SHE PLAYED WITH HER NECKLACE WHILE WAITING FOR NICK. It had been a few days since everything happened, she changed out of her bloody clothes and cleaned her face.

Looking over at the door as she heard it quietly open, then it being locked she then realised it was the love of her life, Nick.

Ruby ran into his arms and hugging him tightly "thank you for coming" she whispered as she leaned up and connected her forehead with his.

"No one will ever hurt you again"Nick told her whilst she was comfortable in his arms.

Ruby stood on her tip toes before grabbing his face in her hands and passionately kissing his lips.

Nick led them to her bed and layed them both down while staying on top of her and pinning her down, their lips never leaving each others.

without breaking the kiss, Ruby lifting her shirt over her head and slipped it off her body and threw it somewhere in her room.

her hands moved down his chest over his shirt as she slowly undid the buttons of his shirt whilst their lips were still connected.

Nick broke the kiss and undid the rest of his shirt and took it off, he kissed her again and layed her on her back before he pulled away again.

"do you have something?" He asked and she knew what he was talking about.

"I have plan b, I'll start taking birth control soon" Ruby replied she smiled teasingly. "where do u think I snuck off to after we got home the other day?"

Nick smirked down at her. "Good" He leaned down and kissed her with a passion of hunger.

Ruby reached behind her and undid the claps of her bra and let it slip off her shoulders and threw it yet again somewhere around the room.

he pulled away from her lips traced open-mouth kisses down her neck. his lips tracing those kisses on the top of her breasts.

his hands placed themselves on her hips before he slipped her sweatpants down past her hips along with her panties and put them on the edge of her bed.