SIX

RUBY STONE WAS ON FLOOR OUT COLD AS NICK MOVED QUICKLY TO HELP HER

RUBY STONE WAS ON FLOOR OUT COLD AS NICK MOVED QUICKLY TO HELP HER. nick caught her but her head already hit the ground leaving her unconscious. "rubes!? rubes!?" nick said gently slapping Ruby's cheek.

Nick passed ruby over to Rosetta, trying to find the girl who drugged Ruby and Rosetta could really see that he did care about the girl. "nick" Aaron said.

"nick,Nick,Nick" Ryder said before standing infront off him. "beating up people isn't the answer the right now I'll take Noah, you take Ruby get her to a hospital okay?" Ryder said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Nick looked behind them where he saw, Ruby and Noah in Rosetta's arms. Before walking towards them "I'll take her home" Nick told them as he bridal carried Ruby.

"what about Noah?" Rosetta asked Nick, looking at her cousin worried.

"I'll take her" Ryder said looking at Noah and helping her out of Rosetta's arms, "Aaron you take Rosetta back to our place" Ryder said.

"Nick" Rosetta yelled as she met nicks eyes before he left.

"what Rosetta" Nick said looking fed up and just wanting to get Ruby home.

"If I have to pick her up on the side of the road again, I'm beating your ass" Rosetta said before walking away with Aaron and Nick nodded.

———————-

RUBY STONE WAS STRAPPED INTO HIS CAR. as nick glanced at the girl as he speeded down the road to get her home safely. he was disappointed with himself as he let his step-cousin get hurt

with her head against the cold window vibrating the Injury. she was whimpering in her sleep from the pain she had. Ruby's heels were off so she could be comfy and her knees were against her chest and her arms down by her side.

Stopping at a red light and one hand gripping the steering wheel as his other hand was on the gear. Nick saw that she was waking up before she shot up nearly hitting her head. If he hadn't pushed her back. "Hey,Hey, you're okay, you're okay" Nick gently pushing her back.