EIGHTEEN

THE MOON LIGHT SHINING DOWN ON THEM AS THEY KISSING EACH OTHER PASSIONATELY WHILE STANDING ON THE BEACH

THE MOON LIGHT SHINING DOWN ON THEM AS THEY KISSING EACH OTHER PASSIONATELY WHILE STANDING ON THE BEACH. Ruby pulled away slightly sliding her black off shoulder top, then she pulled her strapless bra over her head.

"Are you sure about this?" Nick asked her as he placed his hand on her waist, as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"yes" she repiled as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled her shorts down her legs.

Nick slide of his shirt, then his pants and boxers then they looked into each other's eyes before he lowered them down to lay on the blanket they they had placed down.

Ruby wrapped her arms around his neck, as they kissed each other with every emotion they can possibly put into it.

he pulled away and started trailing his lips along her jaw, all over her neck, and top of her breast, he looked up her before he started kissing all the tattoos that lay on her skin.

she moved her hands in his hair and lightly tugged on it causing him to groan softly as he pressed a kiss over her two scars over on her lower stomach.

the water of the ocean hit their feet and they laughed together about it.

Nick took out a condom from his back pocket of his jeans that were next to them and opened the white packet with his teeth.

"Wait" she said after he put the condom on and stopped him from doing anything further.

he looked down at the brunette with concern in his eyes "everything okay?"

"Yeah." she repiled with a small giggle as she smiled up at him.

"Yeah." he smiled down at her.

they looked into each others eyes for a few good seconds before she spoke in a soft tone "p-promise me something"

"Anything" he replied.

placing her arms on his shoulders as her fingers placed with his messy black hair "just promise me that we'll never forget this night" she said and it came out with a whisper.

"how could ever doubt it?" he replied in the same tone as her, with a soft smile as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

with their lips connected, his hand gripped underneath her knees and pulled her legs apart as he lays between her legs and slowly pushes himself into her.

Ruby broke the kiss as she layed her head back and let out a small whimper at the pain of it, it was a bigger stretch than she ever had with his fingers, whining as her nails dug into his back with her legs wrapped around his hips.

the feeling was uncomfortable at first, she couldn't breathe properly or move.

he continued sliding inside her, settling himself comfortably until he had made sure it was okay to keep going.

Nick leaned into her neck, groaning at the feeling being inside her after so long, he waited so long to have Ruby in his arms again.

he stayed in her without moving and moved his head away from her neck and looked down at her to meet her eyes where he could see the discomfort in them.

he brought his hand to hers and intertwined them while the other went into her hair for comfort. "take your time angel, it's okay" he said in a soft tone reassuring her. "It's okay"

her body relaxed as she closed her eyes and slowly adjusted to him inside her after a minute.

her pain was slowly replaced with pleasure.

she nodded her head, eager for him to continue. she moaned at the feeling of Nick bringing himself in and out of her.

Moaning as he continues in and out of her while she was gently tracing her fingers up and down his back. he flipped them over so she could sit on his lap and ride him.

she gasped at the new position they were in but started to adjust to it as she placed her hand on his shoulder while the other wrapped around the back of his neck.

she slowly started to move and back and forth as he helped her with his hand gripping her ass while his other was pulling at her hair gently.

Nick started to kiss her neck, before he kissed the top of her breast that moved with her eye as she rode him. he looked up at her in the eyes before he took her right nipple into his mouth while the hand that was gripping her ass while he flicked the left between his finger.

she arched her back at the feeling of it. "I- Nicholas..." she let out a moan as she kept moving up and down on him while tightening around his cock after awhile. "I-Im g-going t-to c-cum"she stuttered between her moans as she clenched around his cock again while nearing her release.

"cum, angel" he whispered to her as he kept kissing her neck.

she let out a sigh of relief as she fell apart on his cock and followed her release shortly after in the condom.

he layed them down and pulled out of her and she let out a wince of his cock not being in her anymore.

"Holy fucking hell" she muttered as they layed down on the blanket, with their bodies pressed against each other and she tried to catch her breath while still being a bit dizzy because of her high.

"was it that good?" Nick asked her with a smirk after he got control of his breathing as they stared at each other.

"Fuck you"

"already did that Angel"

—————————————————-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. sorry bbys I got very excited to write this chapter  because I've been waiting for this chapter ever since I started writing this book.

CREDS TO MissB03130 FOR LETTING ME USE HER SEX SCENE VERY APPRECIATED THANK YOU BBY!! LOVE U

I'm sorry but like, dominant nick is a massive turn in for me I'm sorry but it is 🤷‍♀️ plus poor ruby she's a virgin poor gal.

ANYWAY!! BYE BBYS!!