THREE

RUBY STONE PLACED HER PHONE INTO HER YSL BAG

RUBY STONE PLACED HER PHONE INTO HER YSL BAG. whilst she waited for everyone else to get ready, she walked down by the stairs where
Nick, Rafaella and will was waiting. "you look wonderful Ruby" William said.

"Thank you William" Ruby said smiling and crossing her arms waiting for Noah "my god will this woman ever hurry up" she said. as she turnt around she saw Noah coming down the stairs.

Noah was wearing a white top with some random design and black tights with black boots. "I gave you a dress to wear" Ruby said. "didnt feel like wearing it" Noah said walking out the front door.

"hey little cus, your riding with me" Nicholas said smirking at her "what" she said closing the front door. "yeah ruby your riding with nick, closer bonding time" Rafaella climbed into the car.

Ruby looked at the white Porsche "I mean..okay" she smiled. she climbed into the car. "be careful!" Noah yelled. Ruby glared at her little cousin.

————————-

ARRIVING AT THE RESTAURANT RUBY CLIMBED OUT OF THE CAR. "god I should've worn different shoes these kill" Ruby says as she opens the restaurant door.

"girls your memebership card will arrive next week in the mean time, use my last name" William said as they all walked to their table.

"wont that be confusing?" The girls asked in unison and the girls laughed at each other "jinx" Ruby said as Nick looked at Ruby licking his lips

"why would it be?" William said

"Good Evening Mr Leister" a waiter said with a white rag on his arm

"Hello I'm Mrs Leister, Noah Leister" Noah said and Ruby glared at her. as she gave the waiter a lovestruck look.

"Is she always like this?" Nick asked. "unfortunately so" Ruby replied.

"Congratulations sir, I did hear the rumours" the waiter says smiling at the two.

"no Antonio no, I'm not that kinda guy" William denied with a small chuckle "this is Mrs Leister" as he reaches his arm out to Rafaella.

"This is Mrs Leister" William said with his arm around Rafaella waist.