LACUNA - XXIV

“Sexual Maturity Under Text”
Explicit content that are not suited for some readers.
Read at your own risk!
You are warned, so don't blame me. :))

Heart Eiffel's POV
Seryoso pa rin ang mukha ni Hera kaya hindi ko na pinigilan ang sarili ko na halikan ito. Ngumiti naman ako nang ibalik niya ang matamis na halik ko.

Lumayo ako ng ilang segundo bago halikan siya muli. Ngayon ay mas nilaliman ko pa ang aming halik.

She tilted her head abit on the side so I deepen our kiss more. Nagsilabasan naman ang mga paro paro saaking tiyan ng marinig ko ang mahinang ungol niya.

She wrap her hands around my neck while her fingers circle around my nape. I bit her bottom lip which made her parted her pinkish lips. I slide my toungue inside her mouth then we started a toungue fight.

I, of course, won! Syempre top ako eh!

I suck her toungue while my heart gone crazy as she let out those sweetest sound, coming straight from her sinful mouth.

When I finish off from her toungue I began giving open mouth kisses fron her jaws down to her neck. Her breath began getting heavier as I continue my unholy actions.

"Eiffel..." My heart skipped a beat when I heard her moaned out my name. Gosh, my name sounds so beautiful when it came directly from her.

"Can I have your full consent, darling?" I asked, before we move even further. She nodded but I'm not satisfied with her answer. "Words, darling. Words" I nibbled on her earlobe as I whisper seductively.

"Yes... yes, you have my full consent Eiffel" I smirked to myself as I heard her answer with her shaking voice. I removed her blouse first, throwing it somewhere across the living room. Luckily we're the only ones living here. 

I was about to kiss her again but I stopped when I decided it's better if we did this on our bedroom. I carried Hera up to our room, not bothering to grab her blouse anymore.

I'll take care of that tomorrow, for now I'll take care of my wife.

I lay her down on the bed before crawling up on top of her. She's so beautiful...

I began sucking her pulse point making her moan my name again. This time, my heart did not skip a beat, instead a hint of satisfaction gained inside me. I'm satisfied knowing I can make my wife feel this way.

I pull away and I smirked seeing the purple mark I left. I created on the each side of her neck. When I'm satisfied with the marks I left on her I lick her left jugular notch before giving her clavicle an open mouth kiss.

I began sucking her collar bone leaving another mark. Gosh, the marks fit her so well, especially the part I'm the one who gave it to her. Haha

"Eiffel... p-please. You're driving me crazy!" she pleaded. "Patience, darling. We'll get there" I remove her bra, revealing her ravishing breast. Looking through it makes me more excited.

I didn't waste anymore time. I gave both of her nipples a lick before I give the valley of her breast a long lick with my flattened toungue. "Ohhh.... b-baby" her back arch as I suck on her left nipple with a little bit of roughness.

Once I was satisfied I switch onto her other one. Damn it! My wife is so hot. Her back arched, and her nails digging on my nape and my back.

When I finished with her breast she made me stop for a minute to remove my shirt and bra. She bit her bottom lip as she looks at my breast with lust and administration in her eyes.

"Play with them, darling. Don't be shy, they're all yours" I place both of her hand on both of my breast. She squeeze them suddenly making me moan. "Soft..." She muttered.

I chuckle as I watch her play with my soft breast. "Hm, darling..." She put one of my nipple on her mouth while her fingers play with the other.

I wrap my arms around neck and I dig my fingers along her hair. She's so damn good.

Once she finished with both of my breast I notice she was looking down on my shorts. "What's uhm...." I witness how her cheeks turned red as she kept her gaze on my shorts.

"Ohh... I was born as intersex. I'm a woman but I have penis..." I explained in the easiest way as possible. She looks up at me with a smile on her cute face.

"C-can I?" She asked shyly. "Of course, it's all yours, wifey" I stand up and she helped me remove my shorts. Her eyes widen when she saw my length. "Y-you're so b-big.... and l-long" I chuckle at her reaction.

"Can I uhm..." I know what she meant so I nodded. She held my hardened shaff. I moaned all of a sudden when her thumb brushed off on the sensitive head of my little bud.

"S-sorry" she muttered. "Don't be. I like it... just like that, darling" she began sliding her hands on my cock. She gave the head a lick, making me roll my eyes.

She began sucking on my head while her hands continue sliding on my length. "D-darling! Gosh, you're driving me crazy!" I panted out.

She continue her actions but this time she's taking more of my length. Her warm mouth and tight hands is creating a euphoric sensation that makes me lose my mind.

"Fuck, Hera! Just l-like that, d-darling" my breath is heavier than it was before. I take a hold of her head not minding if her hair is getting messy by my fingers. She's so good!

"H-Hera.... ohh darling, I'm a-almost there!" I can't hold it anymore. I push her head more onto my length as I feel myself on the edge of my orgasm. With a little more thrust I came inside her mouth.

My dick twitched inside her mouth as I release my swimmers. Once I finished I let go of her head and she swallow each of my cum.

"That was hot, darling. But now, it's your turn" I wipe the side of her lips. I admire her beautiful face and her messy hair. Gosh, even with such messy hair, her beauty doesn't fade away...